Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's Barcelona audience footage on it because I can see myself on it!!! OMG! It's a little fast but I can see me and my friends.

The one girl wearing the Dress You Up outfit from Who's That Girl World Tour was at opening night but she could also have been at other shows or that might not be her. But I'm hopeful to see myself.

To have all these shots from so many different shows is less disturbing than having a single basic one mixed with just another one which looks like a blooper, like the previous dvds...

The shots, the clors, the closeups are wonderful!

Still there is something I am not sure of... with so much editing haven't you noticed that you never see her sing? Although the vocals are untouched and real you don't see her sing, when you do its a bit off synch, so it looks like a music video rather than a live concert... but then we need to see the full show to better understand!

I agree, we need to see the whole show before passing judgement, though I'm not feeling this first clip at all. It's just a matter of taste I suppose, but I'm just really not a fan of using multiple shows/outfits in the edit. Like someone said before, it looks more like a video than a concert registration. I just rewatched the LAP in stockholm video and the Rebel Rebel performance, to me they are much more powerful because you feel the performance and it's energy and the crowd. Also I love that the visual is not touched up, so in the close ups we see nuance and detail.

But let's wait and see, Rebel Heart is a tricky song, 'cos it's near to the last segment and it's just her standing there for the third song in a row, so I can imagine they felt the need to make it more dynamic

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic