Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

And it comes with a lifetime supply of MDNA Skin for just 49.99$ a year. OMG :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Finally the bundle we've all been waiting for. :heart:

If you go to the Raising Malawi website you can buy the Mercy James bundle edition hat comes with a napkin with link to the Raising Malawi Instagram page written on it.

Only 4 copies available each at $5000.

Edit: 2 copies left!

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She could walk out in a diaper and they'd be like "Madonna!, your smile is beautiful! :hearteyes: "

yeah that's what worries me actually... she needs someone in her team to tell her when things are...

bad.

i mean yes, she's madonna, but not everything he's done has been perfect. her team shouldn't be afraid of giving criticism. after all, they're on her team for a reason. it's not like she'll fire them for letting her know.

All I'm saying is, it better not just flop and stroll into a store. I want promo. Commercials. Posters. Radio Ads. Interviews. Blond Ambition Tour. Magazine spreads. Giveaways. Awesome trailer. Multiple editions. Blond Ambition Tour. Halloween Costumes. Mastered for iTunes edition. 

Is that too much to ask for.

All I'm saying is, it better not just flop and stroll into a store. I want promo. Commercials. Posters. Radio Ads. Interviews. Blond Ambition Tour. Magazine spreads. Giveaways. Awesome trailer. Multiple editions. Blond Ambition Tour. Halloween Costumes. Mastered for iTunes edition. 

Hillary Duff - This is What Dreams Are Made Of (Audio)

Funniest one so far  :lol: sorry sis

Why is there still nothing on madonna.com or something from her? Are we sure this release is confirmed? Is this date of released fixed?

You're making sure this thread is little more than spam now. There was an official press release announcing the whole thing. Do you think anyone posting here could actually answer to your questions?

You're making sure this thread is little more than spam now. There was an official press release announcing the whole thing. Do you think anyone posting here could actually answer to your questions?

He's not wrong for being skeptical, seeing as both Madge and her website are avoiding it like the Plague

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Why is there still nothing on madonna.com or something from her? Are we sure this release is confirmed? Is this date of released fixed?

He's not wrong for being skeptical, seeing as both Madge and her website are avoiding it like the Plague

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I have to say I agree. It is a little strange. I mean, even after it aired on Showtime, she at least made some comments on the DVD sporadically on Instagram but now it's nothing. She has been really lowkey lately. She isn't blowing up Instagram as much. There's not been one word said about "Two Steps Behind" appearing on iTunes. She's remained almost completely silent on any political matters which is unusual for her. She isn't keeping up an argument against this biopic. She's not really said anything. I mean the excerpts from "Get Stupid" on her Instagram are the only things Madonna she's post about for a bit. 

98 days to release and nothing confirmed yet.

MDNA Tour was confirmed June 06th (2013) and release August 27th (82 days)

Sticky and sweet was confirmed January 12th (2010) and release March 30th (76 days)

Confessions Tour was confirmed January 11th (2007) and release 30th january (19 days)

98 days to release and nothing confirmed yet.

MDNA Tour was confirmed June 06th (2013) and release August 27th (82 days)

Sticky and sweet was confirmed January 12th (2010) and release March 30th (76 days)

Confessions Tour was confirmed January 11th (2007) and release 30th january (19 days)

eagle rock is not releasing the dvd in america is it?

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic