Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an officially released product. BBFC gives certifications for releases. They were sent the final product for certification, they published the information online.

Of course, if by some freak occurrence the contents of the product itself changed then they would need to send it again for certification, but that's highly unlikely. Neither Madonna nor her team are going to change the product because the fans don't like the way it's being released, let's be real. :owy:

So the length and track listing are confirmed. Madonna.com is not more reliable than the BBFC website. 

The only thing left is the confirmation that that first Aldo artwork is the official one.  :thumbsup:

This is an officially released product. BBFC gives certifications for releases. They were sent the final product for certification, they published the information online.

Of course, if by some freak occurrence the contents of the product itself changed then they would need to send it again for certification, but that's highly unlikely. Neither Madonna nor her team are going to change the product because the fans don't like the way it's being released, let's be real. :owy:

So the length and track listing are confirmed. Madonna.com is not more reliable than the BBFC website.

The only thing left is the confirmation that that first Aldo artwork is the official one. :thumbsup:

someone said on mnation that Aldo is not doing the cover but he is sure it will look great. Someone from the forum is following him on instagram

The only thing left is the confirmation that that first Aldo artwork is the official one.  :thumbsup:

But we cannot ignore the fact Madonna paid attention to fans reactions when the Rebel Heart demos leaked in late 2014 and even changed the versions included in the final release.

But we cannot ignore the fact Madonna paid attention to fans reactions when the Rebel Heart demos leaked in late 2014 and even changed the versions included in the final release.

I don't think this actually happened.

I mean, everybody (but me) loved the dance version of Wash All Over Me and she changed it.

I don't think this actually happened.

I mean, everybody (but me) loved the dance version of Wash All Over Me and she changed it.

Wash All Over Me maybe had a deep revision, after all, it was too "dance" to be the last song on an album. following the trend, the last song on every album has been a deep-moving one

didn't RH and WAOM avicii leak first? maybe she didn't wanna include versions that everyone had and knew about. Plus I remember the deaflies that said RH avicii wasn't good...

But yeah according to her she listened to what people said. But that's different cos it was a huge album leak and they kinda freaked. 

Do you guys know what came in my mind today?

The length from this BBFC site or whatever it was called was approx. 7 sec shorter than the Showtime one, right?

What if this the length of the concert WITHOUT end credits? Like, why'd they review the end credits? Maybe they just published this length and the performances are all in? 

It's just a speculation, but I had to share my thought.

Do you guys know what came in my mind today?

The length from this BBFC site or whatever it was called was approx. 7 sec shorter than the Showtime one, right?

What if this the length of the concert WITHOUT end credits? Like, why'd they review the end credits? Maybe they just published this length and the performances are all in?

It's just a speculation, but I had to share my thought.

how could the performances be in my just cutting 7 seconds. I dont get it. Also stating that like a prayer is an extra says alot.

how could the performances be in my just cutting 7 seconds. I dont get it. Also stating that like a prayer is an extra says alot.

I mean: The total length of the ShowTime version WITH end credits is 01 hour 58 minutes 51 seconds.

And what I try to say is: The reviewed one is 7 sec less than this and maybe they just reviewed the broadcast itself WITHOUT the end credits. So it'd save approx. 2 minutes 30 seconds for more performance length. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

I mean: The total length of the ShowTime version WITH end credits is 01 hour 58 minutes 51 seconds.

And what I try to say is: The reviewed one is 7 sec less than this and maybe they just reviewed the broadcast itself WITHOUT the end credits. So it'd save approx. 2 minutes 30 seconds for more performance length. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

that is quite a stretch ☺

I'm assuming they have cut the Showtime special speci i'm assuming they have cut the "Showtime special presentation" credit at the beginning. I got the Emmy consideration DVD and I cut that bit when I was ripping the DVD...which was approx 5-10 seconds.

didn't RH and WAOM avicii leak first? maybe she didn't wanna include versions that everyone had and knew about. Plus I remember the deaflies that said RH avicii wasn't good...

But yeah according to her she listened to what people said. But that's different cos it was a huge album leak and they kinda freaked. 

Nope, when those Avicii leaks happened, WOAM was already changed as the ballad version and RH was already reworked, those Avicii mixes which have leaked first in November were very early (March-May 2014)!

Nope, when those Avicii leaks happened, WOAM was already changed as the ballad version and RH was already reworked, those Avicii mixes which have leaked first in November were very early (March-May 2014)!

I know, but that may be the reason why she didn't include those versions when she apparently was listening to which versions the fans preferred.

If she hadn't of spoiled us with all the special songs and TOAC, we'd be set with this as it's essentially the original incarnation of the show minus LDLHA. And that thought kind of makes me laugh. She gave us an era no one could have predicted and in the end, we kind of get to back to where we started the era: confused, in the dark, and disconnected. I think by now she's just focusing on her next move (film, new music, etc.) and has probably left the DVD in the hands of her team. I doubt she's actively involved with it anymore if at all. 

As I said when we knew about the final setlist of this tour, it's been the 30th anniversary of The Virgin Tour so maybe that's the reason behind including so many songs from Like a Virgin. Therefore, maybe this is why she is cutting performances on the DVD, so that we get the complete LAV era experience!  :Madonna002:

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic