M's best live vocal performances

Stevo

I'm just wondering what people think are her best live vocal performances from across her entire career. From tours, TV shows, charity events etc. Basically any live performance. I'd be interested to hear. I'm trying to listen to as much live stuff as i can as i'm trying to make a Live Greatest Hits spanning her entire career and i'm after some ideas in case i've missed hearing a gem.I discovered WIFLFAG live from the Don't Tell Me promo tour today (thanks @@Inco) and thought she sounded great. Any feedback would be appreciated. Cheers.

Vocally, it was clearly not the best of the best, but, I think, I will never get tired of the two performances she did on Saturday Night Live!

Even though she was slightly out of tune (especially on Bad Girl), it feels like she really put some efforts into her interpretation! The result was truly beautiful (for me): 

Vocally, it was clearly not the best of the best, but, I think, I will never get tired of the two performances she did on Saturday Night Live!Even though she was slightly out of tune (especially on Bad Girl), it feels like she really put some efforts into her interpretation! The result was truly beautiful (for me):  

I think this performance is ace. For me she tends to sing the slower songs better as she's not having to dance or move as much. I think she did an awesome job with You'll See on the DWT (i just wish there was really HQ audio or soundboard available), Paradise (Not For Me) on CT and You Must Love Me on S&ST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShGQC0C2cX4

And Let it will be at Confession Tour.

This is really special moment.

I thought that "Is this really Live? she is jumping like crazy horse on the stage but her vocal is so perfect" before saw this video.

then I find out this one.

at 0:36 she forgot the lyrics then she made up new lyrics!! LOL

And I realized that moment "Wow so this is 100% LIVE how amazing she is!"

This is no mistake one. Jumping like a crazy horse but her vocal is simply perfect!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG1_YRPKjK8

Fever at Arsenio Hall even though she fucked up the lyrics

oh by the way I really love your gif

Posted Image

So charismatic! I love it I hope that she change hair like this next music video. Something like 80's lion hair style.

something like hollywood m/v's red and black hair. 

This is THE BEST performance of OSCAR history. Period.

And there's very interesting behind story.(I know that most fans are know about this but for the new Young Madonna fans :kissy: )

1. the lift which Madonna stand on was up to little bit late to the stage. But Madonna looked so confident so no one notice it. Until Madonna talked about it later.

2. when Madonna show up to the stage that microphone was not supposed  to be there. it should be lift up to the stage when Madonna turn around to the audience and touching her shoulder. (I mean it supposed to be up to stage at 0:53)

3. at 4:32 you can see her earring falling from her ear to her neck then at 4:49 Madonna grab it and toss to the audience. I mean that  jewelry is 6 million dollar worthy that time. I l love her I don't fucking care attitude! pure diva! pure Queen of pop! show must go on perfectly! LOL

4. And her father called her later and he compliment about her performance for the first time. And Madonna shocked. lol

This is THE BEST performance of OSCAR history. Period. And there's very interesting behind story. 1. the lift which Madonna stand on was up to little bit late to the stage. But Madonna looked so confident so people didn't realized it. 2. when Madonna show up to the stage that microphone was not supposed  to be there. it should be lift up to the stage when Madonna turn around to the audience and touching her shoulder. 3. at 4:32 you can see her earring falling from her ear to her neck then at 4:49 Madonna grab it and toss to the audience. I mean that  jewelry is 6 million dollar worthy that time. I l love her I don't fucking care attitude! pure diva! pure Queen of pop! show must go on perfectly! LOL 4. And her father called her later and he compliment about her performance for the first time. And Madonna shocked. lol

Interesting info @@brazilfan. I never even noticed the earring fall off lol

• 1 year later...