Madonna Live in Miami December 2, 2016

Future Lover

IMO I think she looks great with more weight on she looks healthy to me. When you are older and really thin it can make you look older. I just think she's enjoying like and eating more. If she's happy then I'm happy. :)

Let me be clear this.

I don't want her to be "thin".

I would be happy if she go back to her body shape of beginning of Rebel heart tour era.

(I mean I don't even want to her confession tour hung up leotard body shape or MDNA Tour body shape.

I'm gonna so happy if she go back to just beginning of rebel heart tour era body shape)

You can't tell her body of beginning of rebel heart tour as Thin. right?

She had suddenly gain a lot of belly fat at end of Rebel heart tour era.

And that was the right after that brat son's custody result came out.

I think that that's the result from some kind of stress eating.

And then there was the tears of crown show...

And to be honest I was really shocked at that time.

When she expose her belly it was looks like 3~4 month pregnancy belly.

I mean i also love she gain some weight on her face but now a days her belly shape is quite shocking to me.

I mean In Madonna's level that's quite shocking. isn't it?

I never imagine I could see that kind of belly shape from My Madonna. to be honest.

this is off season to her so I get that and also happy that she enjoy a lot of great food but I really hope that she lose some belly fat and back to her real body shape again at next album era.

Of course the show was more rehearsed than Australia, all those sound effects were simply brilliant!

I agree the audience was different than the first, but some fans were lucky and happy.

Although I don't particularly fancy clowns, I like the whole idea, it is something new for M, so I hope we'll have more special occasions to see these TOAC shows, everytime with a different song selection!

And M rolling on the floor on Like it or not was SO 1984 Mtv Awards!!! Can't believe 32 years have passed!

1984-madonna-like-a-virgin.gif?width=315

Can't wait to see what she'll be doing in the next 34, like she promised tonight!

Of course the show was more rehearsed than Australia, all those sound effects were simply brilliant!

I agree the audience was different than the first, but some fans were lucky and happy.

Although I don't particularly fancy clowns, I like the whole idea, it is something new for M, so I hope we'll have more special occasions to see these TOAC shows, everytime with a different song selection!

And M rolling on the floor on Like it or not was SO 1984 Mtv Awards!!! Can't believe 32 years have passed!

1984-madonna-like-a-virgin.gif?width=315

Can't wait to see what she'll be doing in the next 34, like she promised tonight!

Oh my gosh that sentence... my eyes are teary now..

I just can't imagine the world without her.

She is not just star for me.

she is family member to me which I never meet sadly. lol

I'm in awe of tonight. It was perfect and we should've called it when she posted such a professionally filmed rehearsal minute of American Life yesterday - but NO ONE THOUGHT she would be streaming it live on HD. 

It was incredible.

In a few days we'll have both TOAC and RH filmed professionally, available to us. 2015-2016 have been amazing years for Madonna fans.

I'm so so so so happy!!!! 

by the way I really like Ariana grande.

Her humble fan girl attitude is soooooooo darn cute!!

I also clearly remember she is the first person which did standing ovation at Madonna's Living for love performance at the Grammy awards.

She is such a humble and of course talented young girl!

groovyguy, my friend~ I'm not sure it just me but I think that that link doesn't work. 

If I click that link all I get is sorry that page doesn't exist? something like that. and I suddenly sign out.

Let me be clear this.

I don't want her to be "thin".

I would be happy if she go back to her body shape of beginning of Rebel heart tour era.

(I mean I don't even want to her confession tour hung up leotard body shape or MDNA Tour body shape.

I'm gonna so happy if she go back to just beginning of rebel heart tour era body shape)

You can't tell her body of beginning of rebel heart tour as Thin. right?

She had suddenly gain a lot of belly fat at end of Rebel heart tour era.

And that was the right after that brat son's custody result came out.

I think that that's the result from some kind of stress eating.

And then there was the tears of crown show...

And to be honest I was really shocked at that time.

When she expose her belly it was looks like 3~4 month pregnancy belly.

I mean i also love she gain some weight on her face but now a days her belly shape is quite shocking to me.

I mean In Madonna's level that's quite shocking. isn't it?

I never imagine I could see that kind of belly shape from My Madonna. to be honest.

this is off season to her so I get that and also happy that she enjoy a lot of great food but I really hope that she lose some belly fat and back to her real body shape again at next album era.

well she seems happy the way she is I think she looks great. Just because she looked a certain way before doesn't mean she's always going to look that way.

Even if i'm extra-hyper-happy that we got THE FULL SHOW!!!! because of the FB stream - i still can't believe it - it'd be sooo fucking great if it was also uploaded to her YTB account because maybe that way we could get it in "real" HD - at least a bit better than the stream file, but i don't really think they do that...