Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Yes!!It doesn't matter if this song or that song are on standard edition or deluxe edition or wathever...All of them are gonna be released somehow!

Exactly. And there are tracks released as singles that were never performed on tour or performed at all (Nothing really matters, Love Profusion...).But some outsider songs ended up on tours setlists (You thrill me, Cyber-Raga, Best Friend...)Again : there is no rule per se.

Exactly. And there are tracks released as singles that were never performed on tour or performed at all (Nothing really matters, Love Profusion...).But some outsider songs ended up on tours setlists (You thrill me, Cyber-Raga, Best Friend...)Again : there is no rule per se.

A single doesn't have to be performed. Tracklist and setlist are different things.

I will go for the japanese (or thai, maybe, if they release something like deluxe edition + single promo, just like they did with MDNA) edition, the super deluxe box and the french edition (this last one only if it has a reasonable price in September 'cause I'm in Paris then).

I think that I will buy the 'standard' edition if it comes with a different cover. I did that with MDNA but when it had a 75% discount or so LOL 

On many sites it has been reported that the edition with 14 songs is a standard edition. Maybe that is a mistake, maybe it will be a clean edition, but the awful tracklist has a different story.

Releasing a clean edition would make more sense, instead of illogical removing of 5 last songs and labeling them as bonus songs.  Madonna, obviously, didn't learn anything from her previous messy MDNA release (Beautiful Killer as a bonus song, many bad songs on standard edition). She is making the same mistake.  Bitch I'm Madonna  on standard edition, while  better songs being bonus songs.

Even if the standard edition wouldn't be a clean edition, it would be  easy to make a  good tracklist with best songs. That would mean, BIM would be a bonus song, but Madonna and her label don't want to do that, because everybody has BIM. Putting it on deluxe edition  means people could not buy deluxe edition because songs like Illuminati and BIM are bonus songs, which they already have.

The standard edition represents the album quality, not the deluxe edition with bonus songs. Again, an epic mistake.

I agree, (cept about BIM but thats a matter of taste) about standard edition being the album, and not any deluxe. But I wanna blame the record company, Madonna has never done these cheap stunts with useless standard editions and several other editions to get more sales. I wanna believe she respects her art and her fans more than this.

I agree, (cept about BIM but thats a matter of taste) about standard edition being the album, and not any deluxe. But I wanna blame the record company, Madonna has never done these cheap stunts with useless standard editions and several editions to get more sales. I wanna believe she respects her art and her fans more than this.

These kind of problems she didn't have, while being a part of Warner Bros (except HC and Celebration compilation).

Tell us what is sounds like...

Not sure but apparently it's like the acoustic demo + additional percussions, very folky overall.

I hope the FINAL tracklist will end up looking like this:

[*]Illuminati

[*]Bitch, I'm Madonna [Explicit Edition only]

[*]Best Night

[*]Body Shop [Explicit Edition only]

[*]S.E.X.

[*]Holy Water [Explicit Edition only]

[*]Unapologetic Bitch [Explicit Edition only]

[*]Iconic

[*]Veni Vidi Vici (featuring Nas) [rap is being censored, therefore it can remain on the standard version]

[*]Living for Love

[*]Joan of Arc

[*]Devil Pray

[*]Hold Tight

[*]Ghosttown

[*]Inside Out

[*]Messiah

[*]HeartBreakCity [Explicit Edition only]

[*]Wash All Over Me

[*]Rebel Heart

[*]Beautiful Scars [Deluxe Edition only]

[*]Queen [Deluxe Edition only]

[*]Borrowed Time [Deluxe Edition only]

[*]Autotune Baby [Deluxe Edition only]

[*]Graffiti Heart [Deluxe Edition only]

[*]Addicted [Deluxe Edition only]

Tracks 1-9 = Rebel songs

Tracks 10-18 = Heart songs

Track 19 = Rebel Heart, which serves as an epilogue

Not sure but apparently it's like the acoustic demo + additional percussions, very folky overall.

I hope the FINAL tracklist will end up looking like this:

[*]Illuminati

[*]Bitch, I'm Madonna [Explicit Edition only]

[*]Best Night

[*]Body Shop [Explicit Edition only]

[*]S.E.X.

[*]Holy Water [Explicit Edition only]

[*]Unapologetic Bitch [Explicit Edition only]

[*]Iconic

[*]Veni Vidi Vici (featuring Nas) [rap is being censored, therefore it can remain on the standard version]

[*]Living for Love

[*]Joan of Arc

[*]Devil Pray

[*]Hold Tight

[*]Ghosttown

[*]Inside Out

[*]Messiah

[*]HeartBreakCity [Explicit Edition only]

[*]Wash All Over Me

[*]Rebel Heart

if you remove the Explicit Edition only than is 14 left

i bett this is going to be on the regulair version and rebel heart will still be on it