NEW M HARPER'S BAZAAR COVER AND SHOOT

stefo

Its a blurry pic of a physical mag. Lets wait till we have the real pic to judge how it looks. This shoot is like 20s inspired or w/e so of course theyre gonna try to make it look glowy/blurry/silvery.... Anyways as others have hinted shes had airbrushed pics all throughout her career just like everyone else. I dont see the issue. Its art photography, its not necessarily meant to look real...

Harper's Bazaar isn't a "makeup-free Celebrity" type of magazine.

I'm sure once the high resolution scans of the color cover start rolling in, we may even see a pore or two. But the tag-line "Madonna: Myth vs. Reality" on the 150th Anniversary issue, one cover resembling the most famous HB cover of them all (google harpers bazaar Nadja Auermann) it should be clear the magazine may be celebrating itself, as well as the mythical, ageless, provocateur and pop culture queen Madonna?

Photoshop/airbrushing/overly grainy film processing in soft light are those wonderful age-defying tricks that have been around in one way or another for about 150 years.

Seems logical to me.