The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Perfect setlist! ( includding Ghostown and Deeper and Deeper)

The costumes is a mess, real mess.

The setlist, ON PAPER, is a mess too!

Who's that girl fits better in the Latin section, for instance... While Music doen't have anything to do with it. I hope groovyguy's recent picture does the setlist justice!!

Cause otherwise to end the Latin section with La vie en rose shows a total lack of musical culture.

I like Burning Up, I'm only a bit worried that everybody says it sound as the RIT. Now that fake setlist of a few days ago with Causing a commotion doesn't sound unbelievable anymore!

I look forward Act Two, the style seems something totally different from the past...

But why does it have to end with SEX?

I'm still sorry that many songs for RH are not perfomed, Hold tight and Inside out in particular. That was the only chance for them. Hold tight is also a "radio single" here in Italy! And it's sad that some other may only surface as backdrops: Messiah and Body shop. They deserved more!

If Living for love is really performed in that horrible TV remix and Bitch in the Sander Kleinenberg remix she almost doesn't sing anthing from the new album.

I still hope in the musical arrangements, but that snippets make me nervous... so dull...

We have to understand the reason of these choices. Why does M choose to include basically song from the Eighties era? I feel this choice is to satisfy the general public: no other explanation for Material girl. Not the fans, unless she doesn't know them, even though I am very very pleased with the inclusion of True blue and Who's that girl and look orward to see the new rendition of LAV.

Posted Image

Why does M choose to include basically song from the Eighties era? I feel this choice is to satisfy the general public: no other explanation for Material girl. Not the fans, unless she doesn't know them

What fans?  The ones who didn't buy the Rebel Heart album because they pirated it or were not into her new material?  And some people keep thinking they speak for all fans when they say things like this, when many fans are very happy with her choice of songs.

If anything was excluded, it was likely because it didn't fit the theme she was going for.  At the end of the day, it's her vision.

As The Rebel Heart Tour Kicks Off, A Former Madonna Collaborator Looks Back At The Early Days

Quote from PL: I think “Skin,†the original version of that, was terrifyingly cool. And no one will ever hear it.

Will this be the version inside that 5000$ demo? :hearno:

https://instagram.com/p/7aowdHSxhh/

Sept 9th. Opening Night "Rebel â¤ Heart" Tour. This is the day. Months of rehearsal, blood,sweat and tears (literally) and now we are here. Today the show takes on an entirely new life. I can't wait for an audience. I am not exactly sure why this tour feels different, maybe it's the size of the show, all great elements that have come together or practice makes perfect, something. Over all even with the crazy hours it has been an exciting and exhilarating experience. You will never work harder in your life then a Madonna tour. And I love it. This is a group of hard working mother phuckersâ—tonight there will be imagines all over the Internet. Personally I think you need to see it in person to get the best experience. Let me know what you think. The drape is about to come off of our canvas. MuhaTony the 

Posted Image

http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/guest-diary/2015/liz-smith-amusing-ourselves-to-death

Liz Smith:P.S. Today, in Montreal, Madonna kicks off her “Rebel Heart Tour“. Those who have seen the show in rehearsal say it is her greatest yet, simply magnificent. But don’t tell her that. She is never satisfied. Once she is done with an album, a movie, a concert tour, a man she’s done. But while she’s working on something, she is constantly tinkering, re-doing, re-playing, re-thinking. And when it’s over, it’s over. No complaining or explaining. The present and the future exist for Madonna. The past holds no interest. Nostalgia is just a nine-letter word.Good luck, tonight, honey!

Madonna Previews Rebel Heart Tour With Dramatic Video, Photos

September 09, 2015

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6692327/madonna-rebel-heart-tour-preview-video?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour kicks off tonight (Sept. 9) in Montreal. But for those of us not lucky enough to be there in person (or for Canadian fans who just can't wait), Madge is sharing a few previews of her tour via Instagram, her go-to social media platform. 

The video clip shows Madonna pushing against a cage, passionately embracing a shirtless man (both familiar images in her canon), as well as a troupe of fashionable soldiers marching -- perhaps for the glory of the Queen of Pop?

Additionally, Madonna shared two very dramatic images, one of which finds a man jumping in the air against a solar explosion of orange color. The other shares the same stark black-orange color scheme, and shows a dancer caught in a balletic moment, her white robes trailing behind her.

Based on this (not to mention Madonna's entire career), it's safe to assume the Rebel Heart Tour will be an explosive visual feast.