The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Do you think she will tape and release this tour on DVD? I really hope so.

Of course, that part is out of the question!  :smile:  :smile:  :seeno:

What is this idea? I hope so, mate!

A blu-Ray & a 40-60 minute music-packed documentary too! In support of her phenomenal new album: in support of her Masterpiece.  :heart:

Posted Image

"Gonna Dress You Up in My Love in 3 more days! ⤠#rebelhearttour" -Madonna

Latin Section :om:

Ok, a Mexican fan on a FB fanpage wrote this comment under the DYU picture and I found it interesting, so here it is...

"Oh my god. This is 100% MEXICO ! This is CHAMULA ART from Nayarit in Mexico, so the Toreros which we have in Mexico and all Spanish things will be from Mexico. Can't wait."

Ok, a Mexican fan on a FB fanpage wrote this comment under this picture and I found it interesting, so here it is...

"Oh my god. This is 100% MEXICO ! This is CHAMULA ART from Nayarit in Mexico, so the Toreros which we have in Mexico and all Spanish things will be from Mexico. Can't wait."

So there will be def Frida inspiration

FROM NOM:

Voici les 4 thèmes du Rebel Heart Tour :

Sex-ReligionAnnées FollesGypsyParty

Nothing we didn't know already actually...
And nothing totally original:
Sex-Religion: Blond Ambition, MDNA
Années Folles: Blond Ambition (in a certain way), Reinvention
Gypsy: WTG, DWT, S&S
Still, I feel very positive and optimistic!!

Party: ALWAYS, of course!! :Madonna013:

4 segments is plausible, she almost always does her shows like that.

Only Illuminatrix said there would be 5 segments and everyone believed that...

News of M revealed 16 songs so 4 segments can only have like 22 songs at most including interludes, which means mostly the Rebel Heart tracks are missing as I suspected...

Yes, actually I've got some fears tonight about the real setlist. 

The point is that most of the songs she hinted on Instagram (the safest source we have) are quite far from my taste, especially after such a beautiful album (with the exception of just three or four, as for the last two tours). 

Drownedmadonna is specifing that the setlists around are all fake and I read that Hold Tight, even if rehearsed, could have been cut off. At the same time NoM is taking the Samurai session out and they talk about a Sex and Religion first set now (WTF?!?). I mean, what's happening?... Something more precise is starting to circulate, right? 

Another Mexican comment (I find it funny, sorry :cute:)

Frida Kahlo used to dress with all the Mexican traditional costumes , so she used things from Nayarit ( CHAMULA ) the one that I'm talking about, specially from Oaxaca , and Veracruz , this flowers and birds that are on the screen are CHAMULAS, but everything is an inspiration of Kahlo, and yes in Mexico we have also Toreros and mariachis if you remember when she sang at the Brits and Grammys her chorus and musicians were dressed as mariachis not as Spanish. So this is why this section is 100% Mexico inspired.

Ok but Madonna shared snippet from Iconic (???) backdrop and it shows samurai warriorsThere will be for sure another act inspired by samurai

It's just 2 days before the debut night and we still know a very few.

About NoM I think so too, they must have had some partial infos and used them bravely, you know...

Idk..... but I think there's something about M..... it's "let's get this bitch..." Madonna is by far the biggest artist and people love to attack her (and hack her). It's just a shame it had to happen really. Maybe Beyonce did it in a slightly different way, i.e didn't keep her stuff on the computer but backed it up elsewhere?? I do think M has learned from this experience though, never keep important stuff on the computer lol!