The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

People don't like Who's that girl tour, and I used to underestimate it, because I thought it was so boring, so primitive compared to Blond Ambition. When I started to sing in clubs I realized how musically interesting it was: think of the rock version of Holiday. Pat Leonard knew how to work, as he showed in the last interview.

THIS!! WTGT IS ONE OF HER BEST FOR ME, THE ORCHESTRATIONS OF COURSE, BUT HER ENERGY... SHE WAS MUCH MORE FREE TO MOVE AND BE HERSELSF AND IN CONTACT WITH FANS (AS YOU SAID, WTGT IS CLOSER TO THIS SHOW AS NONE OF HER PREVIOUS). YOU CAN REALLY FEEL THE LIONESS CONQUERING HER CROWN IN THAT F***ING 1987 SHOW!!!

We still cross fingers that Hold tight comes to replace Burning up which is faboulos but too identical to the RIT version.

I still have to understand if Holiday is weak: maybe BIM could have been funnier and crazier as a final. But I want to see it in person.

IT'S WEAK FOR ME, I'M AFRAID HOLIDAY ENTIRELY, AFTER TWO HOURS LIKE THAT, SHOWS HER BEING EXAUSTED.  

MAYBE SHE COULD HAVE MASHED IT UP WITH BITCH I'M MADONNA AND MAKE SOME 4 MIN. MUCH MORE CHAOTIC FUN.

The voice is something I've never heard before. I've been waiting for 30 years!! How many songs were not live? The first section only, it seems...

ALSO IN THE LAST SECTION, UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH IS NOT COMPLETELY LIVE I THINK AND MAYBE ALSO LIVING FOR LOVE AND DEEPER AND DEEPER, BUT IT'S OK: DANCING AND SINGING AT THE SAME TIME... I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW SHE DOES IT AT 57!

I LOVE HER ATTITUDE IN THIS TOUR REALLY A LOT!

I CAN ALREADY IT'S A GROWER FOR ME (EXCEPT THE 3RD SECTION WICH IS AN ABSOLUTE BORE FOR ME, FROM LA ISLA ON ALL THE ORCHESTRATIONS SOUND TOO SIMILAR AND WITHOUT REAL PEAKS), AS MDNA AND STICKY AND SWEET WERE NOT, SO I'M WAITING FOR A GOOD SCREEN RECORDING  :cute:

ariannephillips My ⤠is full of pride for all thousands of hours of creativity ,focus ,sleepless nites, love & dedication to my team , collaborators & family at #rebelheartcostumes #wemadeitthruthewildernes ABOVE all to the vision , loyalty,belief and leadership of our queen and rock @Madonna who makes the dream a reality . It's only just begun #rebelhearttour #wegohardorwegohome #costumedesign #ariannearchive #anniep #michellewouldlovethis

ariannephillips She is ICONIC @madonna my teacher, muse, collaborator , friend, sister 17 years of loyalty & collaboration . Thank you for challenging me pushing the boundaries , allowing me to join you to dream and encouraging me to dig deeper, dream BIGGER .â¤â¤â¤
To be a #rebel⤠to fight for love , artistry and self expression. To raise the bar and push yourself to be fierce to walk tall. To not back down.FOR YOUR big ass REBEL â¤. I love you congratulations â¤#rebelhearttour photo @kevinmazur

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ALSO IN THE LAST SECTION, UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH IS NOT COMPLETELY LIVE AND MAYBE ALSO LIVING FOR LOVE AND DEEPER AND DEEPER, BUT IT'S OK: SHE'S GOT HER AGE AND DANCING AND SINGING AT THE SAME TIME... I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW SHE DOES IT AT 57!

I LOVE HER ATTITUDE IN THIS TOUR REALLY A LOT!

THE ONLY PROBLEM HERE IS THE LACK OF FANTASY, ESPECIALLY IN THEATRICAL ACTIONS (NOT COREOS) AND ORCHESTRATIONS, THE 3RD SECTION IS AN ABSOLUTE BORE TO HEAT FOR ME, FROM LA ISLA ON ALL SOUNDS TOO SIMILAR AND WITHOUT REAL PEAKS  :cute:

Yeah, the songs performed live are not many... but definitely more than the S&S!!

And the medley is also kinda high!!

I agree on the lack of fantasy, I wrote a post about the things that we've seen already, including the bride scene. And I can also add the fans in BIM (which I hadn't seen then) and the car in Body Shop. And those backdrop videos: instead of Erotica they could have done a montage of her most erotic images AT LEAST!

The Latino section is nice for the new Mexican and Frida imagery, but La isla bonita was much better and emotional in 2001. I never thought I would say that, but Dress you up is better. And the medley could have been more full of suprises: come on, Lucky star has nothing to do with the theme! It was a nice occasion for a few lines from Take a bow... Who's that girl is not You must love me, but it reminds me of so many things, and I like the fans singing alone! But when Rebel heart comes, it's too much: it feels like Gone right after Secret in DWT, same mistake. I wonder if Rebel Heart could have been played with the electric guitar in the third position (sorry MrBoy, dont' hate me, I love Burning up too...)

The Crazy Years section is definitely the best, à la Moulin Rouge.

Yeah, the songs performed live are not many... but definitely more than the S&S!!And the medley is also kinda high!! I agree on the lack of fantasy, I wrote a post about the things that we've seen already, including the bride scene. And I can also add the fans in BIM (which I hadn't seen then) and the car in Body Shop. And those backdrop videos: instead of Erotica they could have done a montage of her most erotic images AT LEAST! The Latino section is nice for the new Mexican and Frida imagery, but La isla bonita was much better and emotional in 2001. I never thought I would say that, but Dress you up is better. And the medley could have been more full of suprises: come on, Lucky star has nothing to do with the theme! It was a nice occasion for a few lines from Take a bow... Who's that girl is not You must love me, but it reminds me of so many things, and I like the fans singing alone! But when Rebel heart comes, it's too much: it feels like Gone right after Secret in DWT, same mistake. I wonder if Rebel Heart could have been played with the electric guitar in the third position (sorry MrBoy, dont' hate me, I love Burning up too...) The Crazy Years section is definitely the best, à la Moulin Rouge.

Its cool I don't hate you its just my second Madonna concert and Burning Up is my favourite song off the first record!

damm i wish who' that girl was more uptempo , it's too sloooooow !

rebel heart should be a uptempo dance version at the end in combination with hung up party

it looks like a good show and indeed it's not her best but pretty fun and more relax 

but i understand the 80 stuff tracks with the rebel and i still can't wait to see the show 

i wish she would preform burning up instead playing in a guitar again 

Am I the only one whos completely satisfied with this show? dunwanna say its an untouchable masterpiece, but it pleases me - its fun, its well-sung (finally!) its not so high tech as was mdna - it flows naturally for me - even the kitsch costumes put a smile on my face. I feel its goody-goody and delightful - past, present and future madonna mixed into TGIF party-celebratory mood - me likes a lot. thats it :kissy:

Am I the only one whos completely satisfied with this show? dunwanna say its an untouchable masterpiece, but it pleases me - its fun, its well-sung (finally!) its not so high tech as was mdna - it flows naturally for me - even the kitsch costumes put a smile on my face. I feel its goody-goody and delightful - past, present and future madonna mixed into TGIF party-celebratory mood - me likes a lot. thats it :kissy:

no you're not the one

read the other pages lol

Bangkok - February 9, 2016

Madonna will be holding her first concert in Bangkok on February 9, 2016, BK Magazine reported on its website today.

The Queen of Pop will be taking over Impact Arena, Muang Thong Thani, as part of her Rebel Heart Tour, which kicked off in Montreal on Wednesday.

Thai concert organiser BEC-TERO is understood to have released a teaser poster last night.

According to BK Magazine, tickets will go on sale at 10am on October 3 via Thaiticketmajor. Prices will start from TB2,000 (RM240).

http://m.themalaymailonline.com/showbiz/article/madonna-is-bringing-her-rebel-heart-tour-to-bangkok-in-february

The more i watch the full videos the more i love it! Yes it's not as 'uptempo' as previous tours but I think she's designed this tour so that she doesn't burn out - MDNA she burnt out half way through and then had to cancel the remainder dates in Australia and elsewhere - S&S she burnt out also. I mean just standing there singing for 2 hours is physically draining, let alone dancing! 

I remember reading an article about the Blond Ambition Tour and how she herself said it was so exhausting never again.