The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Why do people feel it's necessary to attack others.....?

cos it hurts them other people dont like what they like i guess.

frankly Im not pressed, I want people to love this tour, especially those who have never seen her live. Personally goody-goody is not my cup of tea but I still love her and love parts of the show.

It might be that she is getting older and wants to slow down a bit, who knows? I do like it that it has that old fashioned style to it :) But I'm also surprised that it's not as uptempo (from what I've seen) as the other shows. But I'm fine with that. I think this will be really good :)

Personally goody-goody is not my cup of tea but I still love her and love parts of the show.

:Madonna009:  I don't think Madonna is in danger of becoming a goody-goody.  Listen to last night's show and you'll see what I mean.  I have no doubt she'll be able to retain her sense of humor and sarcasm while still being charming, and that's the difference.  She can still be Madonna without being a bitch all of the time.

I watched some other videos today and I have to admit that the show is starting to grow.

It's not going to be in my own top 5, but I'm starting to have a good feelings about it

Where I feel the lack of some energy I'm finding some very relaxed and spontaneous moments with fans, in wich she's really lovely.

Where I feel the lack of some hard dancing I'm finding some pleasantly good singing -her voice is still perfect, clear and clean by the way.

Where I feel the lack of some depth and more reflective pieces of theatre I'm finding the warmth that many of her shows were not giving anymore, like MDNA or Sticky and Sweet. Also Drowned World was beautiful but rather distant for me.

The best about that are The Girlie Show, WTG and the ReInvention Tour, I really feel her in those.

I had different expectations, I admit it, but maybe it doesn't have to be always based on continous creative reinventions or intense, reflective pieces of theatre .This time she choosed, after the opening number, to make a party with the audience 

... and it's nice, in his own way.

It might be that she is getting older and wants to slow down a bit, who knows? I do like it that it has that old fashioned style to it :) But I'm also surprised that it's not as uptempo (from what I've seen) as the other shows. But I'm fine with that. I think this will be really good :)

The most noticeable thing is how happy she looks. You can’t fake happiness. You can’t fake that beaming smile. The press are loving it and reviewers are noting how happy she looks and chatty she is. I love the spontaneous interaction and connection to the audience. The atmosphere is warm and relaxed. It actually makes sense with the show being all about hearts, romance and love yet with a bit of her playful rebel side thrown in. I think that a lot of people will appreciate the show once they see the show live as opposed to viewing the show on periscope and YT since no video can fully capture the full essence of the show. And they will get used to the slower tempo and embrace the warmer atmosphere of the show.

Where I feel the lack of some depth and more reflective pieces of theatre I'm finding the warmth that many of her shows were not giving anymore, like MDNA or Sticky and Sweet. Also Drowned World was beautiful but rather distant for me.

The best about that are The Girlie Show, WTG and the ReInvention Tour, I really feel her in those.

I agree with you, but remember that during RIT she didn't say HI until Express yourself. It was rather distant, too. Holiday so cold at the end, a lot worse than this time!

The most precious moments were Imagine and most of all when she dedicated Crazy for you to the fans... I got chills all the time!!

It's strange, this is the show that took more rehearsals and it looks like it's the less rehearsed of all... But I like it! Like a virgin is the less imaginative of all performances (compared to Confessions or Girlie or MDNA or BAT or even VT), but still very... real!

I agree with you, but remember that during RIT she didn't say HI until Express yourself. It was rather distant, too. Holiday so cold at the end, a lot worse than this time!

The most precious moments were Imagine and most of all when she dedicated Crazy for you to the fans... I got chills all the time!!

It's strange, this is the show that took more rehearsals and it looks like it's the less rehearsed of all... But I like it! Like a virgin is the less imaginative of all performances (compared to Confessions or Girlie or MDNA or BAT or even VT), but still very... real!

I think they spent a huge amount of time rehearsing a whole lot of stuff, and workshopping different concepts, dance moves etc In the end, she probably went, you know what fuck it, let's just put on a good simple show!

The most noticeable thing is how happy she looks. You can’t fake happiness. You can’t fake that beaming smile. The press are loving it and reviewers are noting how happy she looks and chatty she is. I love the spontaneous interaction and connection to the audience. The atmosphere is warm and relaxed. It actually makes sense with the show being all about hearts, romance and love yet with a bit of her playful rebel side thrown in. I think that a lot of people will appreciate the show once they see the show live as opposed to viewing the show on periscope and YT since no video can fully capture the full essence of the show. And they will get used to the slower tempo and embrace the warmer atmosphere of the show.

Yes, this is why I look forward to it so much. I don't think I've ever seen her so happy at a tour ever. :) Maybe CT......sort of. But not like this.

It's one thing watching stuff online but quite different watching it for real, live. Well, at least I hope that people will stand up at the concert a lot this time around. Plus I hope she'll get really good reviews from most of the press this time - they probably think she acts her age now loool! But actually, this morning I read some idiotic rants about M being to old and should act her age and blah blah. This comes from people who haven't even seen her live and are not fans. I didn't read all of it, couldn't be bothered. Same bs, different year.

I get that she's happy but I feel like people are acting like she's never happy on tours when there are two clear tours where she was elated:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I get that she's happy but I feel like people are acting like she's never happy on tours when there are two clear tours where she was elated:

Posted Image

Posted Image

She has had and will have good shows and bad shows. I don't think there are tours where she is overall happier or sadder. I believe she either had a good day or bad day for whatever external reason. And also she has mentioned she loves the very beginning and the very end of her tours, so... And you can fake a smile in show business :)

Elated? She has had and will have good shows and bad shows. I don't believe there are tours where is happier or sadder. I believe she either had a good day or bad day for whatever external reason. And also she has mentioned she loves the very beginning and the very end of her tours, so... What you're citing are the DVD recordings; a slice of life within an entire tour. And you can fake a smile in show business :)

That's true however I don't really see her faking those smiles for a recording when she didn't do it like that for any others