The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

I don't like the idea of inviting fans onstage, where's the 'can't touch me' attitude she kept during all these years... and yes, it's a mixture of jealousy and wtf feelings :lol:

Yeah like it just appeals to the people who think she's too cold to fans. Like it feels like she's doing what the other girls like Britney, Rihanna, Janet, Mariah etc are doing.

Brian Frasier-Moore Rack Build for Madonna Rebel Heart Tour-Brent's Hang

This PART ONE of a two part video where Brent gets Artist Brian Frasier-Moore's #rebelhearttour Gibraltar Rack ready for tour with Madonna.

as a drummer myself, I always wanted to figure out the drum kit Brian plays, because the more I try to look at it, the less I understand it. I didn't know he played with three kits at the same time! this is so important and interesting to analyze! thank you so much!

Lmaooo!!

I do wish she would dye her hair though, I don't like seeing those roots too much......

a bit silly to pick on that maybe, but I think this is the first time I've ever seen her like that, but maybe she doesn't care.

Her hair has been dyed to have those roots.  It's a way of showing that she's still young.  I think at 57 that she must have grey hair. :Madonna009:

Hi guys my english is terrible but I will try to my best. So don't laugh at my poor english grammar.

Here is my review about Rebel Heart tour so far.

I saw rebel heart tour opening nights youtube video  it's  Holy water / Vouge and it gave me this impression

"what the hell.. it looks like this tour has very small production... and what the hell problem with that slow vogue dancing!!"

it seems like most people watch this same youtube video because So many people start whining.

But I knew that I have to wait another youtube clips. So I wait and search whole rebel heart tour clips and watch it all.

(9th 10th 12th)

And then realize that my first impression was totally wrong.

I got the wrong impression because that first youtube video has shitty angle and too much close up!

so you actually can't see bigger picture and you can't see what's going on background and main stage.

when I watch more video clips then I more realized that this is actually Huge Mega production tour!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRdJLe8pqaU

Watch this incredible Youtube video. You also can realized it this is unbelievable Tour.

Look at that These fantastic light and sound!!! You feel like you're in fantasy world!

And some trolls are keep complaining

"Oh Madonna doesn't dancing! she is too old and tired.blah blah I'm so Sad blah blah. this gonna be her last tour blah blah"

You know what? That's really funny because 9 years ago When she did Confession tour some trolls said same thing!

But most people choose Confession tour is one of her best tour now but I clearly remember those people.

For example When she did sing Jump. those People said that "oh... song title is jump but she just walk around on the stage...she's too old to dance... she looks tired.. this tour gonna be her last tour.. blah blah" 

Then this same people says that "Oh confession tour was her best tour!!! everything was just perfect!! but this rebel heart tour is lazy ass tour. " now... huh....

Anyway This Rebel heart tour is already became my Top 3 Madonna's Tour officially.

I didn't love true blue and who's that girl song itself until now but oh my gosh..

this new tour version of true blue and who's that girl is everything! It change my mind!!!

So touching and so beautiful!

And What about La Vie en Rose, Heart break city and Love don't live here anymore!!!

Her beautiful voice is better than ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And how about Like a virgin!! I love it so much! You can feel and connected with her Powerful energy!

For me this performance is much better than Let it will be performance from Confession tour.

I just can't wait to see her in real!

Please watch this youtube video with full screen.

If you still think that this is small production tour then this video will change your mind.

https://www.facebook.com/AriannePhillipsOfficial/photos/a.1584374681774957.1073741828.1583983555147403/1687463934799364/?type=1&theater

â¤MY DREAM TEAM â¤ #rebelhearttour#rebelheartcostumes Making it happen on the design side @lauramorgan999 @triciabarsamian @amanda.seymour013 @jlh3882 #crystalthompson#anniep @chrishallnyc missing from this @pboutte @miodesignnyc @super_hero_tony @dressednyc @tarynshumway @neoncomplex #michaelvelasquez#michellewouldlovethis #terilloyd @vmramshur#ellengannon #peoplebehindthecostumes#bloodsweatandtears â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤ #grateful#bestteamever #costumedesign @madonna
Posted Image

I don't think it's cheap it's about time fans got some acknowledgement from Madonna after all they are the reason she has been able to sustain herself for over 3 decades tbh.

No, probably not cheap, but I don't like the idea too much.... mostly because she might get someone up there who's been a fan for "5 minutes", whereas lots of us have been fans for 30 years...... I would feel it a bit unfair...... I know it sounds a bit mean, but that's just how I feel about this.

No, probably not cheap, but I don't like the idea too much.... mostly because she might get someone up there who's been a fan for "5 minutes", whereas lots of us have been fans for 30 years...... I would feel it a bit unfair...... I know it sounds a bit mean, but that's just how I feel about this.

If you've been a fan for 5 minutes, I doubt you would pay thousands for a seat.  Guy is doing the picking, and it's only heart stage VIP fans who have a shot.

You also need to appear sober and not crazy according to one of the dancers' Periscopes.

If you've been a fan for 5 minutes, I doubt you would pay thousands for a seat.  Guy is doing the picking, and it's only heart stage VIP fans who have a shot.

You also need to appear sober and not crazy according to one of the dancers' Periscopes.

I never read that - oh OK, that makes it a bit better then loool. I have a friend who got tickets at the heart stage so I'd probably pass out if he got to come on stage..... although he's a few rows back lol!!

what a look like stage (Click the photos then you can see bigger photos.)

I hope you guys like it. But video is much much much better than these photos.

Iconic

Posted Image

Bitch I'm Madonna

Posted Image

Holy Water

Posted Image

Vogue

Posted Image

True Blue

Posted Image

Deeper and Deeper

Posted Image

Love don't Live here anymore

Posted Image

S.E.X

Posted Image

Living for Love

Posted Image

Posted Image

80's Medley

Posted Image

Posted Image

Who's that girl ( i love this stage!! wow...what a masterpiece!)

Posted Image

illuminati

Posted Image

Music Candy shop

Posted Image

Posted Image

material girl

Posted Image

unapologetic bitch

Posted Image

Holiday

Posted Image

Madonna’s New Tour Reveals a Sickening Double Standard in Pop Music

http://observer.com/2015/09/madonnas-new-tour-reveals-a-sickening-double-standard-in-pop-music/

Hours after Madonna opened her “Rebel Heart†tour in Montreal, a press release trumpeting the performance arrived in music writers’ inboxes the world over.

Amid the granular details about her luxurious attire—“Madonna wears an exotic gypsy outfit comprising a lurex-lace-and-jacquard bodysuit with an embroidered belt, lace short sleeves, and multi-colored trimmings, plus a black crêpe de Chine skirt with embroidered patches and black georgette ruffles,†goes one such breathless passage—was a section that stood out, but not for the reasons Madonna and her publicity team intended.

Near the bottom of the release was a “by the numbers†section, detailing the exhaustive amount of manpower, time and money being poured into the intercontinental tour, which is scheduled to continue through 2016. (The tour sets up shop atMadison Square Garden for a two-night stand Wednesday, with a Barclays Center date set for Saturday.)

Instead of seeing the reams of information as illuminating—500 pairs of custom-made shoes; 20 dancers; more than 25,000 miles traveled—the litany of facts seemed oddly defensive.

“This tour is a lot of hard work,†it seemed to say, “and you should be grateful Madonna even wants to put herself through it.â€

Out of curiosity, I searched through my email for opening night releases for the Rolling Stones and the Who, two acts on identical superstar footing, just to see if they’d offered up any kind of similar footnotes. The Stones simply proffered a set list, name checked the celebs in attendance and provided some video. The Who reeled off the band’s past glories—100 million albums sold; iconic appearances at Woodstock and Monterey Pop—as it also just offered glowing assessments of its 50th anniversary tour, along with a set list.

Posted Image

Madonna: caged by your misogyny.

There, in canned, press release form, was pop music’s ongoing problem in a nutshell: women are held to a different standard.

Men can tour until they can no longer remember their own songs—I still feel a mixture of anger and sadness remembering Chuck Berry fumbling through his catalog during a Fort Worth concert three years ago—but female artists like Cher or Tina Turner undertake farewell tours and hang it up, spending their twilight years reflecting.

For all the talk about female pop artists being dominant—the Beyoncés, the Rihannas, the Lady Gagas, the Taylor Swifts—the brutal truth is that once female musicians hit a certain age, there is an ugly, unspoken expectation that they will step aside for the next generation (it’s when you start seeing things like VH1’s execrable “tribute†series Divas).

It’s an interesting moment, particularly as Janet Jackson prepares to mount a comeback of her own with a new album, Unbreakable, and a tour, and Mariah Carey settles into a Vegas residency.

Will pop music finally reckon with this baffling contradiction, or continue pretending it isn’t happening? Madonna isn’t about to retire and cede her place in the cultural conversation, but is she happy about being held to such a glaringly different standard? Female artists over the age of 40 having to justify a continuing career is nothing new, but it’s still infuriating. Pop music, it would seem, would prefer women to skip over a 20-year period, and re-emerge in their 60s, as influential grande dames, sweeping onto the Grammy stage or teaming up in the studio with some young up-and-comer.

The 57-year-old Madonna, in particular, is confronting such hypocrisy head-on by simply engaging the youth.

Her latest album, Rebel Heart, is her best in a decade, not least because she enlisted Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, Avicii and Diplo, among other relative whippersnappers, to give her record a tingling immediacy.

Nevertheless, it must be infuriating to have to collaborate with the same acts that more or less openly update your own work from 25 years ago. (The cruelty of this fact in Google form: the results for “Madonna old†number 70 million, while“Madonna influential†returns just 667,000 hits.)

Yet, she perseveres—and perhaps it is this injustice helping to spur Madonna onward. Certainly, she’s accomplished more than many of her acolytes, and even if this Rebel Heart jaunt were her farewell, she would be exiting near the top of her game.

Bound up in all this is the unavoidable truth that, no matter how talented or what gender a performer may be, there comes a point where the spirit is willing, but the flesh is simply too weak.

Using that metric—can you still perform?—might be a better way for pop music to stop sidelining its female artists. Don’t justify your tour with reams of data about the clothes and trucks and light rigging. No one wonders what Mick Jagger wore, or the size of the Who’s stage.

Imagine a pop landscape where talent trumps any other considerations. Now that would be rebellious.

I get what you mean. Yves was only chosen because of his looks, Heather was more deserving for her Disco Confessions Tour outfit. I'm just waiting to see if they'll choose someone who looks like an average fan. The woman in her 40's who's there with her husband and are sitting a majority of the show.