The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

I get what you mean. Yves was only chosen because of his looks, Heather was more deserving for her Disco Confessions Tour outfit. I'm just waiting to see if they'll choose someone who looks like an average fan. The woman in her 40's who's there with her husband and are sitting a majority of the show.

I really laughed at this!! :) This woman (me/I) will kick some a** during the two shows. And if someone tells me to sit down they'll have to deal with me lool! The best thing is for Madonna to ask everyone to stand up because then everybody would! We'll see.........

No, probably not cheap, but I don't like the idea too much.... mostly because she might get someone up there who's been a fan for "5 minutes", whereas lots of us have been fans for 30 years...... I would feel it a bit unfair...... I know it sounds a bit mean, but that's just how I feel about this.

I think I'm a little to fat and I wear glasses... they will never choose me, but in the meantime I'm practicing my Unapologetic Bitch dance moves :Madonna013: and what to do with my banana :Madonna004: 

...you never know...

Heather was awsome. She danced quite well. She was fun when madonna asked if she was an unapologetic bitch and she replied "fuck Ya"!! Best show. Im still blown away.

Yeah, I read some comments regarding her, and all of them were saying how cool she was on the stage!

And her Confessions costume? Nothing to say, just  :heart:

Here a some tip for Youtube uploader.

I found out that Youtube shut down "Candy Shop" and "Deeper and Deeper" audio very quickly. 

If uploader write title as "candy shop" and "Deeper and Deeper" then they remove audio from videos in just 15 minutes!

But if you upload same "Candy shop" And "Deeper and Deeper" videos with something like these title "Rebel heart tour NYC #4""Rebel heart Tour Montreal #10" then audio survived very long!!

:sexy: