Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

4 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

I'm glad to see the media is taking a break from bashing her and just appreciating her.  All good press and hopefully this will encourage more people to go see her in concert, starting this fall. 

On 8/2/2023 at 9:23 PM, Roland Barthes said:

You are a troll. End of story. Report all you want, that's what troll do, create chaos. No it's on your karma. If Madonna was your idol you wouldn't come here all the time to trash her. And yes you are exactly where i wanted you to be. Now members will know where you come from with your constant citicism.

OIP.x0R_z35j204H1f0SzqRRRQHaFj?pid=ImgDe

Seek help!

13 hours ago, xavier said:

39899-B3-C-ABF5-454-C-947-A-692-BF827-B7

M rehearsal for 91 Oscar 

Wow, I've never seen this. Love it!

That was one of the best performances of her career.

I remember reading an account by one of the Oscars staff members at the time.

During one of these rehearsals, a group of school children arrived for a tour.

She yelled at the producer to get them out of the venue as they were distracting her.

Understandably, she must've been under so much stress and anxiety.

11 hours ago, Honey Little said:

She knows people hate those sunglasses.

I guess people hate that corset too... Always the same one, and if it's not that one is the same in white.... I'm sure she has lots of different corsets... Sometimes I think she does things not because she likes to do them, just because people hate them...

13 hours ago, Honey Little said:

This is from Harper's Bazaar 1994 by Peter Lindbergh 

I posted this in color in our topic RARE .

When I asked the IG page about it's authenticity , I never had a Reply. So, I don't know if this is one originally in colors , if it's fake, edited whatever.This is getting worse lately with all this AI sh*t they've been posting, retouching old and rare pics, coloring them constantly without respect for history .

20230803_160814.thumb.jpg.bd8176d6bf29cea216a2869b8afff05f.jpg

14 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Also , if you guys check the profile, they posted a lot of pics retouched at some level she turned into a doll, and they blocked comments too, so ridiculous... I'd advise to unfollow or report it for false information, it's ruining history .

22 minutes ago, PlasticLimbo said:

Also , if you guys check the profile, they posted a lot of pics retouched at some level she turned into a doll, and they blocked comments too, so ridiculous... I'd advise to unfollow or report it for false information, it's ruining history .

Ya Honey Little loves trolling with photos from that account and pretending he’s a fan.