Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

11 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

hahaha well i have to admit that that's the only one thing I fell like "meh~" in this beautiful perfect photo shoot! I think fans will have to start fundraising for Madonna's new bustier and buy us a new fresh bustier for Madonna's birthday. lol

I don't get the bustier complaints?  I know some are just kidding about it, but some are obsessing over her wearing it as if it's really bothering them. :Madonna032:

She constantly wore bustiers for the first several years of her career.  She's worn many throughout her career as well. It's also not the only style she's worn a lot of as well.  I guess I don't understand the negative connotation over it?

12 minutes ago, Donna said:

I don't get the bustier complaints?  I know some are just kidding about it, but some are obsessing over her wearing it as if it's really bothering them. :Madonna032:

She constantly wore bustiers for the first several years of her career.  She's worn many throughout her career as well. It's also not the only style she's worn a lot of as well.  I guess I don't understand the negative connotation over it?

Don't be acting like drama queen and reductive smelly bustier. :Madonna038:

Fans are just joyful and happy with this beautiful photo shoot, so they are exchanging light jokes. That's all.:Madonna007:

5 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

Fans are just joyful and happy with this beautiful photo shoot, so they are exchanging light jokes. That's all.:Madonna007:

Jokes or not, some people don't find comments like that funny and they have a right to their opinions too. It's getting to be such an old line too. And I could care less if you or anyone else likes my opinion on it or not. Her bustiers are a staple in her career. She looks absolutely incredible in this shoot bustiers and ALL!

1 hour ago, I am madonna said:

Did you bother to comprehend all what I posted?  I noticed you completely ignored the part where I stated and I quote...

1 hour ago, Donna said:

:salty:

If people think that adjectives are opinions and that people don’t get tired of them as well, should get a reality check… 

beautiful, gorgeous, Et al (et al means etc if you were wondering) aren’t opinions… just subjective adjectives… 

I don’t care if people find posts about the bustier funny or unfunny at all, as we don’t care about their nonstop low quality zero insight posts and believe me those are truly a direct shot at someone’s brain 🧠 just saying 

1 hour ago, Fabiolous said:

This is probably for the Katy Perry music video 

The pics are in her home.  I don't think it has anything to do with Katy's song.  Also, if Madonna was part of the song, I'd think Katy would have promoted as so being she's mentioned it now.

38 minutes ago, Donna said:

The pics are in her home.  I don't think it has anything to do with Katy's song.  Also, if Madonna was part of the song, I'd think Katy would have promoted as so being she's mentioned it now.

Agree, It has nothing to do with anything except M recreating the secret look and taking some photos for a fun ego boost.