Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

46 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I wonder if she's doing some surprise pride performance somewhere.

I think after this tour she really got her mojo back. I think she was really distraught about cancelling the show that she pushed so hard to not miss any of the shows. But she only got better and better. She’s got the dancing bug! Get it girl. 

listen to me like I know it’s true 💀 

36 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I think after this tour she really got her mojo back. I think she was really distraught about cancelling the show that she pushed so hard to not miss any of the shows. But she only got better and better. She’s got the dancing bug! Get it girl. 

listen to me like I know it’s true 💀 

I agree totally!!!

13 minutes ago, stefo said:

Drowned Madonna posted one of today pics with a rainbow flag and a rainbow frame: something pride related? Not necessarily a performance, I don't see the point of making new pics to announce a pride gig and she already did it 5 years ago, so ... 

She’s doing something pride related almost every year. Also, I don't think she made that photoshoot as a way to announce it: she just needed an excuse to post those 🔥 photos. Remember her post about the RH leaks with pictures from the Versace photoshoot? Lol

20 hours ago, Shoful said:

IMG_4594.jpeg.e91b15098695e2f6f8b3d37012e47813.jpeg

Does this man have a single digit IQ? Wtf is he even rambling about nobody gaf

His tongue reminds me of my dog’s cold wet moisty licks

I’ve never disliked any of Madonna’s yes men but this guy is insufferable 

6 hours ago, whiteheat said:

She has been looking SO GOOD in these recent pics!!

Definitely a LOT of references to Erotica and Bedtime Stories. I saw some people discussing reissues but I'm wondering if she's hinting at her return to a more dance/house oriented sound.... Could be a reach but I'm just one of those people who really wants to see new music. :drama:

IMG_1732.jpeg

Hopefully 🤞🏼 

I love her outfit 😍😍😍

I don't get the hate for Ricardo.  It's quite humorous since I'm betting the recent photos everyone is loving has been taken by him as well.  The fact is, she embraces new technology and these silly filters. She doesn't take them so seriously and I'm sure the is very humored by those who get so upset over them so much they "hate". I mean; who hates on things they don't know?  I may not like something, but I never would wish anyone harm or wish them gone because of their contributions in the world.  Ricardo is hardly someone I'd think deserves such hate and harm when there are far more influential and nasty people in the world who are making things worse.  At the end of the day, I know that Riccardo will be a blip in Madonna's career.  At least, she has an ally in her corner that is willing to be on call and photograph her at times that no one else is available for.

Bob the Drag Queen is doing a DJ set at that pride. Moms going to return the favour and pop up in the booth while he plays a Madonna heavy set and possibly a new remix or maybe even a new song? 
She’s been known to pop up in DJ booth before huh. Avicci, Solvieg, Junior Vasquez, Diplo. I’ll bet it’s that. 
Theres also something a bit Deeper & Deeper video  about her new pics. Where she was famously listening to music from the DJ booth.