Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Thank you for the posts 

I got one get the ICK again thinking whilst Hard Candy 🍭 I owe a lot to and I enjoy the album overall I kinda do hate that she worked with JT and his voice I'd on so many of the songs knowing what he and Britney got up to and recent discourse that has happened between them 

It's a bit ...grubby I think knowing he's a part of her legacy ...only one year out of 42 but still ...how do the rest of you feel !! 

23 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Thank you for the posts 

I got one get the ICK again thinking whilst Hard Candy 🍭 I owe a lot to and I enjoy the album overall I kinda do hate that she worked with JT and his voice I'd on so many of the songs knowing what he and Britney got up to and recent discourse that has happened between them 

It's a bit ...grubby I think knowing he's a part of her legacy ...only one year out of 42 but still ...how do the rest of you feel !! 

It would be impossible to audit everything everyone you meet and work with has ever done. I have no problem with it and I actually like his new song. I don’t think he’s done anything that terrible in the grand scheme of things. 

12 hours ago, adirondak said:

It would be impossible to audit everything everyone you meet and work with has ever done. I have no problem with it and I actually like his new song. I don’t think he’s done anything that terrible in the grand scheme of things. 

Yeah I mean it's probably a taste thing 

I mean behind the scenes of sticky and sweet your must've been crazy with JT, BS cameos on stage etc during that era 

It helps that that timbaland sounds keeps popping up which drives Hard Candy into a new era of acceptance I guess but it'd just interesting 

54 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Yeah I mean it's probably a taste thing 

I mean behind the scenes of sticky and sweet your must've been crazy with JT, BS cameos on stage etc during that era 

It helps that that timbaland sounds keeps popping up which drives Hard Candy into a new era of acceptance I guess but it'd just interesting 

Oh I see. I thought you meant because of the Britney stuff. Ya not much would have been sacrificed had his vocals not been on the album. 

Yeah I mean Britney is a bit of a part of it and tbh Janet's incident too which made me feel bits of it were shady in vibe but it was a different era 

Whilst I enjoy hard candy and get nostalgic to it I can't help but feel what if she worked with different people on it for that europop EDM vibe as hinted in Broken Celebration Revolver like I imagine David Guetta, Will I am style like Kelis flesh toneb album would've been legendary sequel to Confessions 

5 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Whilst I enjoy hard candy and get nostalgic to it I can't help but feel what if she worked with different people on it for that europop EDM vibe as hinted in Broken Celebration Revolver like I imagine David Guetta, Will I am style like Kelis flesh toneb album would've been legendary sequel to Confessions 

miss that era too....

and yes should be amazing to listen or to have that version  of the album..... with David guetta, will I am ecc ecc

I really wished Madonna released more music and visuals the past decade than she has social media posts because oh my days can you imagine what she could've pushed 2010-present not saying she had to tour with each specific album ....she didn't either bedtine stories and day of light after all

But krikey can you imagine the material when you look at swift and Beyonce now what they're doing 

10 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I really wished Madonna released more music and visuals the past decade than she has social media posts because oh my days can you imagine what she could've pushed 2010-present not saying she had to tour with each specific album ....she didn't either bedtine stories and day of light after all

But krikey can you imagine the material when you look at swift and Beyonce now what they're doing 

we hope to have her put out more music in the near future.......

streaming can offer endless opportunities so i hope she will take it..... even if i buy always the physical format, streaming its really really amazing...... you can have all the catalogue of an artist in your hands..... so i really hope Madonna will embrace this era for real put out a lot more music.......

That's the thing isn't it like imagine if she worked fully with Avicii on an album, fully with diplo, fully with kirwaus, fully with mike Dean...but also if she worked with disclosure, Jamie xx, dev hynes, blessed Madonna, SOPHIE etc for an assortment of albums 2010-present 

Like imagine the eras we could've had with her creativity and innovation and potential hits and game changers it could have been too ....it's gutting we didn't have a range of more things as such in her 50s and now 60s too rather than rely on things as such ...I get it and we should be thankful of 15 albums but still just imagine we could be on album 21 coming up hehe 

On 2/13/2024 at 1:50 PM, ChromaticanMondasia said:

That's the thing isn't it like imagine if she worked fully with Avicii on an album, fully with diplo, fully with kirwaus, fully with mike Dean...but also if she worked with disclosure, Jamie xx, dev hynes, blessed Madonna, SOPHIE etc for an assortment of albums 2010-present 

Like imagine the eras we could've had with her creativity and innovation and potential hits and game changers it could have been too ....it's gutting we didn't have a range of more things as such in her 50s and now 60s too rather than rely on things as such ...I get it and we should be thankful of 15 albums but still just imagine we could be on album 21 coming up hehe 

think the same......

now with the streaming era is a lot more easy make more album and have a public for each one...... you just need a spotify account and you have all the album you want...... you dont need to have 20 dollar to buy an album , 20 $ for another one ecc...... so artists can be more prolific because everyone can access all in a more easy and fast and cheap way.......

3 hours ago, Ringmybell said:

This masturbatory 'film' was edited as an after-thought following her endorsement deal with a bank...

And that '...was to stick around' line, that she has now stated for the second time, has never sat well with me.

Yes, you have survived, which is amazing, but you are lucky to have survived. You almost died last year, girl.

Your contemporaries who died of diseases and addictions before you were unlucky.

Not everything is in your control or a choice.

The bravado is off-putting, in this sense.

10 minutes ago, Starchild said:

This masturbatory 'film' was edited as an after-thought following her endorsement deal with a bank...

And that '...was to stick around' line, that she has now stated for the second time, has never sat well with me.

Yes, you have survived, which is amazing, but you are lucky to have survived. You almost died last year, girl.

Your contemporaries who died of diseases and addictions before you were unlucky.

Of course it does not "sit well" with you miss thing. Aren't you tired of pretending to be a Madonna fan to troll her forums ? We know you are a Jackson fan, can't you just enjoy their work on their dedicated forums ? It's embarrassing. 

42 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Ooooooh....They're coming for you, Barbara...

Love her down. But I agree. And before I get hit with a case of the quotes , I am still a big fan. Just another "oh girl"/ eyeroll moment in my 84 year long love affair with our zany gal, Louise. Carry on.

big ang television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

44 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Of course it does not "sit well" with you miss thing. Aren't you tired of pretending to be a Madonna fan to troll her forums ? We know you are a Jackson fan, can't you just enjoy their work on their dedicated forums ? It's embarrassing. 

The first line was spot on at least.

Why would Madonna lie that it was a film made for fans, very weird. Its a total vanity project that misses by a wide mark like all with Jonas.

16 minutes ago, cyberrage said:

The first line was spot on at least.

Why would Madonna lie that it was a film made for fans, very weird. Its a total vanity project that misses by a wide mark like all with Jonas.

or Klein.

I don't like the commercial but i dislike constant trolling more. It's still less embarrassing than that HIStory commercialnor travelling with your awards from the 90's.

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

or Klein.

I don't like the commercial but i dislike constant trolling more. It's still less embarrassing than that HIStory commercialnor travelling with your awards from the 90's.

Yes Klein too, the long term collaborators seem to be the vanity yes men giving the worst output.

It is entertaining, ruining the work involved with the lisp.