Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

5 hours ago, Blue Prince said:

One thing I love about her is that she is one of the few artists to actually bring most of her features into the same studio. The energy hits different.

Then you see Megan Thee Stallion for example at the Grammys getting an award with Beyonce and it's obvious that they meet there for the first time despite scoring a no.1 remix together.

she is one of the few artists that doesnt ponder to her fans lol  thats for sure 

3 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

She's remaking all her albums, this is Ray of Light with Frozen remade with Swae Lee, all vocals remixed by Lauren d'Elia with autotune. Watchout for the trap remake of Nothing Really Matters featuring Olivia Rodrigo. 

Please don’t give her ideas that would be torture to the ears 

24 minutes ago, stefo said:

WHAT IF

this new version is to be intended for the biopic project sundtrack? A way to re-contesxualize (and musically refresh) her catalogue following the narration of her private story. Don't know, it's just an idea.

not a chance - i think sickick has inspired her to turn frozen into a sort of duet like he has done

Edited by beautifulkiller (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Matty said:

You think? ? I know nothing has been confirmed on sound but seeing her back in the studio with Swae Lee doesn’t fill me with much excitement ?

I love Crave so I am all in for another collaboration.  Swae Lee added a lot to the song and they sounded great together.  He seemed really in to the song too and the video.  

1 hour ago, beautifulkiller said:

makes you wonder if ray of light will be the first reissue

I hope so. It is my favorite album along with LAP. It would make sense because it was so critically acclaimed. The obvious thing would be to go chronological but I’m not as huge a fan of the first album so that wouldn’t be as interesting to me personally.

25 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

I love Crave so I am all in for another collaboration.  Swae Lee added a lot to the song and they sounded great together.  He seemed really in to the song too and the video.  

I can feel a rant coming from her soon as a lot of people are presuming she is doing a rap song just because she has black artists with her in the studio 

17 minutes ago, Blue Prince said:

I'd rather have the Swae Lee version hold more of the original magic of the song. The tik tok remix was good for what it was but it's not a good song no matter who she features on it.

musically i like it :) i would like her to work with him on a few tracks -he is funky i can see why she likes it  and i can see why a lot of her fans wont like it but the fact is sadly its doing better than most of madonnas recent releases lol

1 hour ago, beautifulkiller said:

musically i like it :) i would like her to work with him on a few tracks -he is funky i can see why she likes it  and i can see why a lot of her fans wont like it but the fact is sadly its doing better than most of madonnas recent releases lol

Yeah, if there were never an original frozen I would have liked it too. When it comes to new songs I'm all in. But this project somehow diminished the magic of the original for me. Anyway, I'll choose to like it too if it blows up somehow. She should work with him for new original releases though, he seems promising. And I think she will respect her own vocals and verses a bit more for the frozen duet she is planning cause Sickick didn't.