• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bel

• groovyguy

• PlasticLimbo

• Fighter

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So u think getting tattooed is disrespecting a body? As a fully tattooed person, i have something to say to you: OUR BODIES OUR RULES, M INCLUDED.

I just saw this on DrownedMadonna: "Rare 'Fever' costume fitting outtake thanks to Stephane Sednaoui on Instagram"  

I always felt like Guy was good for Madonna because he bought her down to earth a bit and made her take herself less seriously. I liked her humour when they were together. I'm positive that their relationship attributed in some small way to the reasons why she managed the transition into a 00's darling rather than being left in the 90's. She had a great sense of humour before but the Music project and that Brit sensibility lent itself to some much needed light relief after the heavy Ray Of Light

Posted Images

On 3/1/2021 at 7:43 AM, Team Madonna said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLxpNAUh2PU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I really hope she wasn't faking that piano 

This.

I thought that it was for Madame X tour DVD cover shoot at first. But then it seems more like she didn't satisfied with some scenes, then she decided that re-shoot the some scenes for Madame X tour DVD. If my guessing is right then I really do not like it. If that is true, then is that really "Live Tour" DVD? 

9 minutes ago, Madame Madonna said:

This.

I thought that it was for Madame X tour DVD cover shoot at first. But then it seems more like she didn't satisfied with some scenes, then she decided that re-shoot the some scenes for Madame X tour DVD. If my guessing is right then I really do not like it. If that is true, then is that really "Live Tour" DVD? 

it may never get named "Live". It might just be a Madame X presentation.

14 minutes ago, SuperBicycle said:

Seriously the Insta story Madonna has now of her Madame X cover with her face moving and eyes blinking is just freaking me out!

its that new trend on Tik Tok where people upload pics of their ancestors and there is an option to animate them. It's quite dramatic and makes you tear up a little. People do it with old family photos... makes it seem like they're alive and right there with you :)

6 minutes ago, Andymad said:

its that new trend on Tik Tok where people upload pics of their ancestors and there is an option to animate them. It's quite dramatic and makes you tear up a little. People do it with old family photos... makes it seem like they're alive and right there with you :)

Ah so sweet (if not a little freaky). Goes to show Madonna is always introducing us to new cultural phenomena and other things, even now (I mean I know about Tik Tok, I am not living under that much of a rock) but didn't know about the ancestor animation. Might try it out myself.

42 minutes ago, SuperBicycle said:

Ah so sweet (if not a little freaky). Goes to show Madonna is always introducing us to new cultural phenomena and other things, even now (I mean I know about Tik Tok, I am not living under that much of a rock) but didn't know about the ancestor animation. Might try it out myself.

Its quite surreal. Its all over. Glad M participated in the trend.

3 hours ago, Shoful said:

I wish she would throw me in the bushes with that phone. I bet it has the MX film on there 

Honestly I bet her Safari browser is like me. Leaving things in carts in hopes that the company will email me and say “You’ve left things in your cart for a bit, here’s 40% off!”. And I’m sure her Amazon wish list is full of iPhone lanyards :smuglaugh:

In her latest Instagram video when giving notes on the video she said to catch more of the dancers movements and she thinks “we’re cutting too much”.

She is reading what fans are saying. I mean she usually does and then does the opposite but something about her saying it in her story felt like she wanted specifically to say it. 

On 3/8/2021 at 10:01 AM, steady75 said:

In her latest Instagram video when giving notes on the video she said to catch more of the dancers movements and she thinks “we’re cutting too much”.

She is reading what fans are saying. I mean she usually does and then does the opposite but something about her saying it in her story felt like she wanted specifically to say it. 

If you stick the camera in the middle and capture the full stage like any audience member would see it you lose nothing of the experience. So easy to have that view and then do the ego version

Is that song about Madonna. I didn’t know that.

I actually  love her in the new video where she says she’s already exhausted and that she’s been working on this show for two years what the fuck. 
she’s so over it and wants on with the next project. 
Big Truth Or Dare energy in this one.