Diplo's tweet: Madonna's dubplates coming out

norisk_noglory

Oh no don't tell me he played the full new "La isla Bonita" M recorded a few years ago and we didn't know and so no one recorded it ?! I've been waiting for the full thing for years ! It would be totally silly if he doesn't post it, i mean no one knew he would play it live judging by his tweet.

10 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Oh no don't tell me he played the full new "La isla Bonita" M recorded a few years ago and we didn't know and so no one recorded it ?! I've been waiting for the full thing for years ! It would be totally silly if he doesn't post it, i mean no one knew he would play it live judging by his tweet.

The full thing has been out on the internet forever. What’s leaked is the full thing

20 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

So this “announcement “ was about at promising as the like a prayer b-roll tease then ? Diplo is shit anyway - he’s brought nothing meaningful to her career anyway and he’s not that fit either ?

I never got why people found him really attractive either! He's just pleasantly normal