Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

On 11/24/2022 at 12:50 PM, Prayer said:

HD upscales from a SD ProRes master can be amazing. "Fever" is quite good and check this one from Gwen Stefani (not official of course):

The quality. The details. The video. Amazing.

Why can't her team upscale videos like this-all are washed up and down and look like they were sourced from one of those bar tv's

On 10/20/2022 at 9:02 AM, Roy said:

BREAKING NEWS:

The HD remaster of Bad Girl has been privatized to have it premiere during the Erotica album anniversary later on in the day, according to Emily/Johann.

usMVtZD.png

WAIT!So the person in charge of the new eps Hollywood and other beef I had with them can be talked via social media

So we can ask them if power of goodbye is coming in September?

Or more??

OMG

Maybe if we talk things out there will not be more beef

59 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Why can't her team upscale videos like this-all are washed up and down and look like they were sourced from one of those bar tv's

Because they can’t. Do you think that the transfers from Film to NTSC video in the 80s or 90s have the same quality as a 2005 video when all the transfers were made digitally with lossless quality? At this moment, AI works fine, but it can’t perform miracles.

1 minute ago, Aiwa08 said:

Because they can’t. Do you think that the transfers from film to NTSC video in the 80s or 90s have the same quality as a 2005 video when all the transfers were made digitally with lossless quality? At this moment, AI works fine, but it can’t perform miracles.

This is my exact thought.  Thanks!!

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

The soap opera effect on the Cool video is driving me crazy! It makes it look so cheap 

37 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

WAIT!So the person in charge of the new eps Hollywood and other beef I had with them can be talked via social media

So we can ask them if power of goodbye is coming in September?

Or more??

OMG

Maybe if we talk things out there will not be more beef

This is the real "Emily"

https://www.instagram.com/jdelebarre/?hl=es

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

They just have no knowledge of anything about it, probably they have a single guy (in-house) for everything that took the job with a bio full of lies. They think AI can do wonders but if you overdoing it with every option available in topaz you're ending with something that came out of dystopia. Literally anyone can upscale a video just by using Handbrake and make it look better than those jelly ones. Analog master tapes have better quality than anything posted there. Even those tape artifacts have more life than those random textures on 4K remaster of Take a Bow. But again the newer ones are not that bad, but still they're changing stuff that doesn't have to be fixed.

I know most people don't care or get it. But if you know what I mean, you really know the importance of it.

2 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Emily is being nice by letting us hear "Tension" soon!

I just want the bloody "Sorry" BLOND:ISH remixes EP to be out of her Latest Release spot, honestly!

What's the next anniversary? Also there's the Max Martin single... (maybe?) and the first album reissue (maybe not? :Madonna009:).

6 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I just want the bloody "Sorry" BLOND:ISH remixes EP to be out of her Latest Release spot, honestly!

What's the next anniversary? Also there's the Max Martin single... (maybe?) and the first album reissue (maybe not? :Madonna009:).

Holiday - September 7, 1983* (but really unless they release a "special ep" there's nothing to release out of the album version )
True Blue - September 17, 1986* (but they already released all mixes on TB 35 digital)
The Power of Goodbye - September 22, 1998

7 hours ago, Prayer said:

I don't like those Sorry remixes no matter how hard I tried 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW