Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

9 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

My people @Prayer @McDonnawhat's the single with most chances to be added right after TPOG? I suppose it's DAD or NKM/NF, right? (By DAD you know what I mean... ok... DAD2...)

EDIT: @MPoweredyou know what time is, right? TPOG needs to get green!!!

At the moment only the "Don't Tell Me" remixes are copyrighted on YouTube, so I'd say that one will be the next one.

Originally released November 14 2000 according to Wikipedia, so we should have it that same day or Friday that week, November 17.

EDIT: Wait! I just checked and "Nothing Fails" and "Nobody Knows Me" remixes are copyrighted too as well now. "Nothing Fails" was released October 27 2003, so we could have it Friday October 27 2023 maybe.

1 minute ago, Prayer said:

At the moment only the "Don't Tell Me" remixes are copyrighted on YouTube, so I'd say that one will be the next one.

Originally released November 14 2000 according to Wikipedia, so we should have it that same day or Friday that week, November 17.

But, but, but... didn't @Would You Like To Trytell missing AL singles are copyrighted as well? They even got their rear at risk after being threatened to be sent to prison (by @Honey Littlebtw...)

2 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

But, but, but... didn't @Would You Like To Trytell missing AL singles are copyrighted as well? They even got their rear at risk after being threatened to be sent to prison (by @Honey Littlebtw...)

Yes, my bad, read my edit. :-)

Likely next:

- "Nothing Fails/Nobody Knows Me": October 27

- "Don't Tell Me": November 17

The "Love Profusion" remixes remain not copyrighted, as well as the "Die Another Day" ones.

6 hours ago, Prayer said:

"The Power Of Good-Bye" digital single coming at midnight, as said above. Artwork and tracklist:

power.thumb.jpg.c74d3fb33915aa858d04b2402b9a4e1d.jpg

1. The Power Of Good-Bye
2. The Power Of Good-Bye (Dallas Austin Low End Mix)
3. The Power Of Good-Bye (Slater's Super Luper Mix Version)
4. The Power Of Good-Bye (Fabien's Good God Mix Version)
5. The Power Of Good-Bye (Slater's Filtered Mix Version)

Anything missing? Apart from a better and cleaner upscaled cover.

Yes !!!   So happy. I can’t wait. For Super Luper or slater filtered  ( hard core fans track) you ask for anything missing well  beside promos & edit ? “Fabien’s Good God edit “  oh well I’m jumping around. !!!  

IMG_0087.jpeg

11 minutes ago, VictoriaL7 said:

Loooooooooooooong Wait. image.png.1935359d3c3fe91a520f8e368be256a6.png

Why do I have the feeling DAD and LP will be added this year as well???? Maybe DAD not since it's very close to NKM/NF one, but LP... Maybe this'll be the RM/TAB single of this year and being added at Xmas week (or next to) since this is an already established tradition (with Gambler being the one for last year).

Just now, Anapausis said:

Yes, agreed, but, have you just read my latest post? (I mean the one before this, when I quoted @VictoriaL7?)

I did, but we don't know for sure. Maybe we won't even get "Nothing Fails/Nobody Knows Me" and "Don't Tell Me", or we'll get them later or whatever.

We've seen in the past the old digital singles campaign is not consistent and we can't anticipate anything.

5 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I did, but we don't know for sure. Maybe we won't even get "Nothing Fails/Nobody Knows Me" and "Don't Tell Me", or we'll get them later or whatever.

We've seen in the past the old digital singles campaign is not consistent and we can't anticipate anything.

I only hope the Xmas single tradition keeps going on (2020: Rescue Me; 2021: Take a Bow; 2022: Gambler), but it wouldn't be bad if they chose You'll See this year...

9 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Why do I have the feeling DAD and LP will be added this year as well???? Maybe DAD not since it's very close to NKM/NF one, but LP... Maybe this'll be the RM/TAB single of this year and being added at Xmas week (or next to) since this is an already established tradition (with Gambler being the one for last year).

Die another day and Love profusion. AAAmasing Remixes I hope I get it in this life time . Ha ha. 

you heart is not Open … freedom comes ……..

IMG_0091.jpeg

Edited by VictoriaL7 (see edit history)

8 hours ago, Prayer said:

"The Power Of Good-Bye" digital single coming at midnight, as said above.

Anything missing? Apart from a better and cleaner upscaled cover.

Besides "The Power of Good-Bye (Fabien's Good God Mix Edit)", everything seems to be there. They could also have added Little Star for the sake of it even though it's just the album version.

There's also the promo edit of Swim even though I don't expect it to be dropped on streaming anytime soon. Would have fit there nicely.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW