Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

6 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I agree, at least the Single Remix is there, @Curtainswill be happy

Glad the Single Remix is there indeed as it's my favorite version, but too bad that this release is an incomplete one still. It's not that hard to get all these remixes on streaming, in this case they've been available in digital source for years and can even be found on this forum.

• New_Boy changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Keep It Together - 2024 Remaster - OUT NOW
Just now, Drum Dub said:

Heard Emily's cd player to do the rip is broken :sad:

lol oh Emily - I am sure we could crowd source you a new player lol 

Serious though, these are all approved by Madonna, so I assume they presented her with options and she chose those one - maybe she isn't a fan of the dub/bonus beats.

9 minutes ago, Jackie said:

lol oh Emily - I am sure we could crowd source you a new player lol 

Serious though, these are all approved by Madonna, so I assume they presented her with options and she chose those one - maybe she isn't a fan of the dub/bonus beats.

LOL!!! Maybe she didn't Recall a Dub existed. I can picture Emily breaking into her dressing room before the tour with a tracklist on paper and M responding: "Yeah do my eyebrows or something"

7 hours ago, Ringmybell said:

From madonnadiscography.pl  on instagram 

Screenshot_20240129_182502_Instagram.jpg

LOL to the @ Dear Rhino and Warner records call out!

Anyway, glad to see Keep It Together and some of the mixes are up on streaming now.   I have a feeling what's been left off might be planned/saved for the LAP Re-issue.  

Glad to see Keep It Together on digital even if the track listing is incomplete. It keeps the momentum of these releases. 

I’ve completely lost track of what release anniversary is next, so looking at Wikipedia there’s 

Crazy For You on 2 March (and 18 February in 1991)

One More Chance on 7 March

I’ll Remember on 8 March

Another Suitcase in Another Hall on 18 March 

Live To Tell on 26 March

Angel / Into the Groove on April 10

Spotlight on April 25

As there’s only one Madonna track on the original single, Crazy For You is unlikely unless they use the track listing of the 1991 reissue. All of the tracks from the One More Chance single (Spanish and Spanglish versions of You’ll See) are on the You’ll See digital single already. 

So presumably we will get nothing in February and I’ll Remember is next. 

I will be most disappointed if we don’t get all the commercially released mixes for I’ll Remember, so 🤞 

The 12” mix of Angel seems to be the only other long awaited track to make its debut in next few months. Would be nice if they threw us a few surprises a long the way that aren’t tied to their anniversaries 

Edited by MadonnaDave (see edit history)

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Keep It Together - OUT NOW

About the audio tracks:

Tracks 1, 3 and 4 are the same as the ones from the Promo CD/Japanese EP.

Track 2 (12" Remix) runs at a slightly different speed.
Track 5 (Instrumental) doesn't match the speed of the one from the Japanese EP.

Wonder where they got those ones from..

5 hours ago, MadonnaDave said:

Glad to see Keep It Together on digital even if the track listing is incomplete. It keeps the momentum of these releases. 

I’ve completely lost track of what release anniversary is next, so looking at Wikipedia there’s 

Crazy For You on 2 March (and 18 February in 1991)

One More Chance on 7 March

I’ll Remember on 8 March

Another Suitcase in Another Hall on 18 March 

Live To Tell on 26 March

Angel / Into the Groove on April 10

Spotlight on April 25

As there’s only one Madonna track on the original single, Crazy For You is unlikely unless they use the track listing of the 1991 reissue. All of the tracks from the One More Chance single (Spanish and Spanglish versions of You’ll See) are on the You’ll See digital single already. 

So presumably we will get nothing in February and I’ll Remember is next. 

I will be most disappointed if we don’t get all the commercially released mixes for I’ll Remember, so 🤞 

The 12” mix of Angel seems to be the only other long awaited track to make its debut in next few months. Would be nice if they threw us a few surprises a long the way that aren’t tied to their anniversaries 

There is a pinned post on this very thread that has absolutely everything listed.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW