Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

On 11/14/2023 at 3:17 AM, Angelman60 said:

I heard the end was different but I never could see where.

Basically the edit on Celebration sounds almost identical to the true radio edit.

The difference is at the last second before the strings section would come in, the version on Celebration is mixed from the album version and just cuts it; so you hear .0000003 of a second of them. Whereas the radio edit is edited for the single was mixed from the multitrack and ends on the beat cleanly. 

Otherwise virtually unnoticeable and they sound the exact same.

So this is the first time the radio edit is actually available digitally :)

Edited by BoyToyMark (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Cyberraga said:

It's blurry no matter what upscale you push it through. 

Madonna liked so much that pic so she choose blurry photo for a single cover.

There’s blur in the photo, because it’s suppose to depict motion. That’s how the released photo always was.

Odd, I'm not seeing the mixes listed on the Madonna Spotify/Apple landing pages (singles, eps or albums).  I can find it by clicking the twitter link, but the files aren't listed on her actual streaming pages.

EDIT: I just found it on the Album section of Spotify, but what an odd placement as it's placed between the Music album and American Life album as if it's an album???

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

Odd, I'm not seeing the mixes listed on the Madonna Spotify/Apple landing pages (singles, eps or albums).  I can find it by clicking the twitter link, but the files aren't listed on her actual streaming pages.

EDIT: I just found it on the Album section of Spotify, but what an odd placement as it's placed between the Music album and American Life album as if it's an album???

It's normal, they will move it to the single section in a few weeks/months. They do this to give it more visibility.

50 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

It's normal, they will move it to the single section in a few weeks/months. They do this to give it more visibility.

This actually happens automatically and the reason it appears in the album section is the b-side and not the long list of remixes, altogether. If it was the song and the remixes or the song and a b-side or two, it would automatically go into the singles section.

But it seems they can easily fix that as they're closer partners with Apple.

50 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Actually, it's not normal.  Most of the releases have been randomly positioned. I agree they have placed other remixed EPS in the album section, but usually it's listed as the latest release.  This one is odd because they actually placed it between Music and American Life studio albums. It's like they are doing everything but letting people know they added something new to her page.  LOL!  I still attest that fans really care about these releases, so therefore, it shouldn't be that difficult for us to find these releases if they were properly put in the right section. This should have been placed in the Singles/EP section, at best, between Music EP and WIFLFAG EP remixes.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW