Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

Gosh I do just want Keep It Together next week, now that the 2024 season of multiyear deal has officially kicked off!!!

Right, my idol @Would You Like To Try?

Btw SCHÖNER @MPowered I feel with your Madonna singles list ultramegaupdated like in the Tenth Heaven from the apocryph Coptic Apocalypse of Paul - not to get confused to the Greek Apocalypse of Paul - so I do promise I won't tag u anymore to any Satanic content related!!

For further info:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coptic_Apocalypse_of_Paul

2 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

The fake fan smack isn't there on this remaster well I didn't notice it.

It's still there at 2:23 cause it's part of the original mix anyway, but everything is so loud in this new 2024 remaster that that particular bit becomes almost unnoticeable here. Everything (instruments, vocals) is fighting for the same main spot, there's no separation of sounds. 

It also happens on "Pretender".

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

Gosh I do just want Keep It Together next week, now that the 2024 season of multiyear deal has officially kicked off!!!

Right, my idol @Would You Like To Try?

Btw SCHÖNER @MPowered I feel with your Madonna singles list ultramegaupdated like in the Tenth Heaven from the apocryph Coptic Apocalypse of Paul - not to get confused to the Greek Apocalypse of Paul - so I do promise I won't tag u anymore to any Satanic content related!!

For further info:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coptic_Apocalypse_of_Paul

Sometimes I have no idea what you are going on about 🤷

9 hours ago, MikeyK said:

I just noticed today that all her singles are now properly organized in the correct section and order on Apple Music. 

shame the first artwork that comes up though is that god awful "blondish" sorry remixes - why the heck is that pile of crap the first release all the time ?

10 hours ago, MikeyK said:

I just noticed today that all her singles are now properly organized in the correct section and order on Apple Music. 

Spotify is still a bit of a mess... Lucky star, Rain, Deeper and deeper, everybody have the wrong year (2022/23); Love profusion and Don't tell me are in the albums section :(

This year we have three big anniversaries: Like a Prayer 35, Bedtime Stories 30, Like a Virgin 40. They might be focusing on these 3 albums and release all the missing singles/videos upscales. Therefore we could get the following:

(considering Material girl, Bedtime story, Take a bow are pretty much complete)

January 31. Keep it together (digital single needed; an HD video of the BAT performance would be appreciated)

March 2. Crazy for you (digital single + HD video needed) I don't know if they'll consider this part of the LAV era, or keep it for next year

March 3. Like a prayer (HD video needed)

March 15. I'll remember (digital single + HD video needed); it's the 30th birthday :)

April 10. Angel (digital single needed; I think there was a promo video for this song, it would be nice to have it on youtube)

May 9. Express yourself (HD video needed)

June 6. Human Nature (HD video needed)

July 15. Into the groove (digital single + HD video needed)

July 31. Dress you up (digital single + HD video needed)

August 1. Cherish (digital single needed)

September 1. Gambler (HD video needed)

September 27. Secret (an updated version of the digital single with let down your guard needed)

October 24. Oh father (digital single + HD video needed)

October 31. Like a virgin (digital single + HD video needed)

December 4. Dear Jessie (digital single + HD video needed)

So there is plenty of stuff they could give us this year. For some reason, ithink they will keep the Like a prayer material for the 40th aniversary :( I guess we'll now soon with Keep it together

(I hope the info above is correct)

20 minutes ago, Frankito said:

This year we have three big anniversaries: Like a Prayer 35, Bedtime Stories 30, Like a Virgin 40. They might be focusing on these 3 albums and release all the missing singles/videos upscales. Therefore we could get the following:

(considering Material girl, Bedtime story, Take a bow are pretty much complete)

January 31. Keep it together (digital single needed; an HD video of the BAT performance would be appreciated)

March 2. Crazy for you (digital single + HD video needed) I don't know if they'll consider this part of the LAV era, or keep it for next year

March 3. Like a prayer (HD video needed)

March 15. I'll remember (digital single + HD video needed); it's the 30th birthday :)

April 10. Angel (digital single needed; I think there was a promo video for this song, it would be nice to have it on youtube)

May 9. Express yourself (HD video needed)

June 6. Human Nature (HD video needed)

July 15. Into the groove (digital single + HD video needed)

July 31. Dress you up (digital single + HD video needed)

August 1. Cherish (digital single needed)

September 1. Gambler (HD video needed)

September 27. Secret (an updated version of the digital single with let down your guard needed)

October 24. Oh father (digital single + HD video needed)

October 31. Like a virgin (digital single + HD video needed)

December 4. Dear Jessie (digital single + HD video needed)

So there is plenty of stuff they could give us this year. For some reason, ithink they will keep the Like a prayer material for the 40th aniversary :( I guess we'll now soon with Keep it together

(I hope the info above is correct)

Yeah, I'm sure her team will be offering a lot more streaming/digital song adds.  I'm loving the Material Girl/Pretender add. They sound pretty good to me as well. 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW