Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

21 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

People, why are you so adamant I'll Remember maxi will be so flawed when it arrives next week???

Can we just remember not a single Keep It Together remix got copyrighted and we only knew it was coming thanks to RideOrDie? (Who will end up confirming I'll Remember maxi too as predictable...)

Because in the official song/versions registry, the Orbit Alternative Remix is listed (instead of the OG) but with the running time of the regular Orbit Remix. The Guerilla Groove Remix is not listed at all and it all points towards another Borderline scenario which would be the most frustrating outcome.

@PanditaRulez is whoever gave you all those vinyl versions of Deeper And Deeper and Fever in digital also in possession of the two I'll Remember mixes? Because if that is the case, I wouldn’t mind them being omitted.

Like for real…the singles that are not specifically tied to any studio album have a very low chance of ever having their remaining mixes put on streaming. WE NEED THESE SINGLES TO HAVE COMPLETE TRACKLISTS AND NOT THIS PATCHY MISLABLED BULLSHIT!

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

People, why are you so adamant I'll Remember maxi will be so flawed when it arrives next week???

Can we just remember not a single Keep It Together remix got copyrighted and we only knew it was coming thanks to RideOrDie? (Who will end up confirming I'll Remember maxi too as predictable...)

You're right actually. No one knows, I guess I just want to make sure. But I'm still happy even just having a couple of them.

20 minutes ago, MPowered said:

@PanditaRulez is whoever gave you all those vinyl versions of Deeper And Deeper and Fever in digital also in possession of the two I'll Remember mixes? Because if that is the case, I wouldn’t mind them being omitted.

I think those were bertrand's rips of the 2001 CDRs, but I don't think the IR mixes were ever found on a CD.

Hopefully they get their stuff together for the release or it would be a huge miss.

The only remaining 90s versions (released) that we do not have from digital source are:

Rescue Me - Lifeboat Dub

Rescue Me - Houseboat Dub

Rescue Me - Disaster Dub

Rescue Me - Houseboat Mix Edit

Fever - Back To The Dub 1

I'll Remember - Orbit Alternative Remix

I'll Remember - Guerilla Groove Mix

These really should make it to a digital release somehow. I don't think that tacking them onto something else as a bonus would cause any outrage.

Plus if they didn't care to do it right (or fixing later) for her first Top 10 single ever, "Borderline", I doubt they'll care that much for a minor single like "I'll Remember".

Still with no tags on Spotify and the 7'' Edit is the "Celebration" alternate Q-Sound version:

If we get "I'll Remember" at all, what's sent is sent. We'll see.

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

Plus if they didn't care to do it right (or fixing later) for her first Top 10 single ever, "Borderline", I doubt they'll care that much for a minor single like "I'll Remember".

Still with no tags on Spotify and the 7'' Edit is the "Celebration" alternate Q-Sound version:

That loser "fan" who is doing these re-issues deserves an eternity in hellfire for fucking up Borderline (and possibly I'll Remember) along with the LAZY upscaling of cover art. What a piece of garbage and it’s always the idiots that are put in charge.

It reminds me of that sketch of the lady who lied on her CV d claimed she was fluent in 7 languages.

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

They will only change tags at the almost end of the next or this week 

4 hours ago, Prayer said:

doubt they'll care that much for a minor single like "I'll Remember".

Minor? It was her first US number two  back in 1994 since her #1 with 1992' This Used to be my playground (even Erotica charted at number 3).

Also number one in Canada and Italy. Top ten in Uk and number 4 in Europe.

I wouldn't call it minor although she never performed it live...

18 minutes ago, Erotico said:

Minor? It was her first US number two  back in 1994 since her #1 with 1992' This Used to be my playground (even Erotica charted at number 3).

Also number one in Canada and Italy. Top ten in Uk and number 4 in Europe.

I wouldn't call it minor although she never performed it live...

I LOVE "I'll Remember" as a song and could watch that video forever, but it's one of her most forgotten hit singles. Never played live and forgotten on every compilation since "Something To Remember".

Love the song anyway, of course.

10 minutes ago, Erotico said:

Speaking of unreleased versions I do hope this version of Dress You Up will surface digitally in July when its anniversary hits.

This remix/edit is vinyl only.... 

I heard this very version on radio this morning!  Love that opening!  

56 minutes ago, Erotico said:

Speaking of unreleased versions I do hope this version of Dress You Up will surface digitally in July when its anniversary hits.

This remix/edit is vinyl only.... 

There is a version that BuggedOut shared a while ago here on this forum, and it's supposedly from a digital source... It does sound quite like it, to my ears, at least

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW