MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Prayer said:

Sure. And I love it. But let's not forget he's dead and they can do whatever they want, really.

Not Madonna's case, fortunately!

I can only imagine there are people out there who wish Madonna dead just to have her music label release demos after she dies. They are not her real fans or even decent human beings. I really want demos but loosing her for some outtakes is too much. It's too great of a price. 

20 hours ago, Cyberraga said:

I can only imagine there are people out there who wish Madonna dead just to have her music label release demos after she dies. They are not her real fans or even decent human beings. I really want demos but loosing her for some outtakes is too much. It's too great of a price. 

Wow. What an unfortunate comment. Mostly demos are floating around except some few ones from the 80's. Fans are expecting only an official release in physical formats in the expanded albuns and her official stream channels and making Madonna even more rich, because we already have them in our HD's for ages or even in unofficial youtube accounts. I can't believe fans want Madonna dead only to get Warning Signs or Each Time you break my heart in HQ. And even after the day she passes, there is no assurance Warner or her team will publish unreleased stuff. It's the most infelicitous comment I read in this forum by far. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2023 at 10:19 PM, Honey Little said:

I cannot believe the obsession of one press release that mentions absolutely nothing about releasing demo tracks or new songs. It’s like one or two people on here getting stuck in the Never Ending Story movie. 

So what exactly do you think expansive reissues means?  Do you really think they're just going to release a bunch of stuff that the people who would be most interested in these reissues already have?

3 hours ago, momosfantasy said:

So what exactly do you think expansive reissues means?  Do you really think they're just going to release a bunch of stuff that the people who would be most interested in these reissues already have?

I agree but to be fair that’s kind of  what they’ve been doing already and the vinyl fans are happy - plus the hologram covers fans - for me it’s been a complete letdown 🥹

On 8/25/2023 at 6:44 AM, Cyberraga said:

Well if they do that's awful tbh. I just want her to wake up we all want proper reissues it's not that hard. Her pride gets in the way as do her management whispering into ear what we supposedly want.

1 minute ago, maddy1111 said:

Here comes the users:

"But nothing was promised for 40th anniversary, it is your fault you set up  false expectations" 

"Stop fixing on press release promising us landmark reissue from 2 years ago" 

"It will come when it's ready" (and we all are probably dead by then) 

Cannot wait reading another 20 pages of the same arguments :Madonna006:

“She never promised unreleased music”

”it takes time to develop the product and produce vinyls now” (yea 3 years when TSwift pumps out albums every day)

Legit the same like 5-10 users nagging on everyone who is tired of the wait and false promises

We don't know whats coming and whats planned.  Madonna right through her career has changed plans and gone in different directions.  The whole announcement since the tour has been pretty quiet as opposed to the last couple of tours.  You never know. She could totally surprise us and drop a whole new album.  Personally I would rather than anniversary boxsets.  Lets see what happens closer to opening night.

1 hour ago, blondebenji said:

We don't know whats coming and whats planned.  Madonna right through her career has changed plans and gone in different directions.  The whole announcement since the tour has been pretty quiet as opposed to the last couple of tours.  You never know. She could totally surprise us and drop a whole new album.  Personally I would rather than anniversary boxsets.  Lets see what happens closer to opening night.

Brady Bunch K GIF

43 minutes ago, Cosmic Systems Intertwine said:

The announcement of Madonna 40 is coming in the tour opening night, guys :Madonna031:

Right in time for Xmas sales  :Madonna055:

I won't hold my breath, but it's a good strategy to make it available during the holidays.  Possibly more people would buy it because some fans may not be able to afford it, so it may be gifted to them.

7 hours ago, Cosmic Systems Intertwine said:

The announcement of Madonna 40 is coming in the tour opening night, guys :Madonna031:

Right in time for Xmas sales  :Madonna055:

Except the fact it doesn't make any sense, you are just spreading made-up, not confirmed information 

Anniversaries are anniversaries for a reason. It doesn't make any sense to completely ignore your most important milestone in July and then release something half year later because it's Christmas. 

Look what other artists are doing, Mariah is releasing 30th Music Box because it is 30th anniversary Music Box, it wouldn't make any sense to release it randomly XY months later. You are also celebrating your birthday on the date when your were born, not 5 months later on random day, just because... 

Moreover, I assume she is not going to release all reissues at once, only the first one, what is the point then to release only the first one on Christmas? All other reissues will be released anyway on different date. But this first one needs to be in Xmas not related to any important date to Madonna, because...??? General public won't be interested much anyway, no matter if Christmas or not, so it is not gonna boost sales in any important matter, these "anniversary" editions are mostly aiming at fans, and as we know, Madonna fans will buy it anytime (look at random release of Madam X Live vinyl in September), no one here is waiting for Christmas. 

58 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

Except the fact it doesn't make any sense, you are just spreading made-up, not confirmed information 

Anniversaries are anniversaries for a reason. It doesn't make any sense to completely ignore your most important milestone in July and then release something half year later because it's Christmas. 

Look what other artists are doing, Mariah is releasing 30th Music Box because it is 30th anniversary Music Box, it wouldn't make any sense to release it randomly XY months later. You are also celebrating your birthday on the date when your were born, not 5 months later on random day, just because... 

Moreover, I assume she is not going to release all reissues at once, only the first one, what is the point then to release only the first one on Christmas? All other reissues will be released anyway on different date. But this first one needs to be in Xmas not related to any important date to Madonna, because...??? General public won't be interested much anyway, no matter if Christmas or not, so it is not gonna boost sales in any important matter, these "anniversary" editions are mostly aiming at fans, and as we know, Madonna fans will buy it anytime (look at random release of Madam X Live vinyl in September), no one here is waiting for Christmas. 

LOL my post was just wishful thinking