MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, MattyMads said:

I'm so glad there hasn't been any announcement I want all my coins to go into tour merch, hopefully they hold out until after the tour  

I get that but I would begrudge buying tour merchandise as it’s so over priced and the quality isn’t great - I think her tour books have really gone downhill till since RIT 

4 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

Except the fact it doesn't make any sense, you are just spreading made-up, not confirmed information 

Anniversaries are anniversaries for a reason. It doesn't make any sense to completely ignore your most important milestone in July and then release something half year later because it's Christmas. 

Look what other artists are doing, Mariah is releasing 30th Music Box because it is 30th anniversary Music Box, it wouldn't make any sense to release it randomly XY months later. You are also celebrating your birthday on the date when your were born, not 5 months later on random day, just because... 

Moreover, I assume she is not going to release all reissues at once, only the first one, what is the point then to release only the first one on Christmas? All other reissues will be released anyway on different date. But this first one needs to be in Xmas not related to any important date to Madonna, because...??? General public won't be interested much anyway, no matter if Christmas or not, so it is not gonna boost sales in any important matter, these "anniversary" editions are mostly aiming at fans, and as we know, Madonna fans will buy it anytime (look at random release of Madam X Live vinyl in September), no one here is waiting for Christmas. 

This happens all the time.

Twisted Sister is releasing a 40th Anniversary Edition of their first album this coming October. The LP was originally released in 1982...

Cyndi Lauper released her first album in October 1983, and the 30th Anniversary was released in March 2014...

Madonna 40 will be released when it's ready... bla bla bla...

It’s so cute that some people still believe we will get any outtakes, demos or alternative mixes. I’m sure when “Madonna Deluxe” arrives, it will have a butchered artwork done by Aldo, newly mastered versions of the existing songs done by Mike Dean and ten different color variations exclusively sold by her official store. Are you excited as I am?

1 hour ago, Cyber-Raga said:

It’s so cute that some people still believe we will get any outtakes, demos or alternative mixes. I’m sure when “Madonna Deluxe” arrives, it will have a butchered artwork done by Aldo, newly mastered versions of the existing songs done by Mike Dean and ten different color variations exclusively sold by her official store. Are you excited as I am?

Totally am excited. The positive way you described it, I can't wait!

10 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

Except the fact it doesn't make any sense, you are just spreading made-up, not confirmed information 

Anniversaries are anniversaries for a reason. It doesn't make any sense to completely ignore your most important milestone in July and then release something half year later because it's Christmas. 

Look what other artists are doing, Mariah is releasing 30th Music Box because it is 30th anniversary Music Box, it wouldn't make any sense to release it randomly XY months later. You are also celebrating your birthday on the date when your were born, not 5 months later on random day, just because... 

Moreover, I assume she is not going to release all reissues at once, only the first one, what is the point then to release only the first one on Christmas? All other reissues will be released anyway on different date. But this first one needs to be in Xmas not related to any important date to Madonna, because...??? General public won't be interested much anyway, no matter if Christmas or not, so it is not gonna boost sales in any important matter, these "anniversary" editions are mostly aiming at fans, and as we know, Madonna fans will buy it anytime (look at random release of Madam X Live vinyl in September), no one here is waiting for Christmas. 

Mariah’s Music Box 30th was released today digitally. It’s coming on cd and vinyl..February 24th 😅😂

4 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Lol all you want, that’s a fact the quality of paper and artwork is amazing (and way better than the RIT one). 
Anyway, whatever 😂

You can whatever all you want, but you can't say everything after RIT is "GREAT quality," when the Confessions Tourbook exists, which is probably one of her all time worst tourbook designs.

10 minutes ago, deathproof said:

You can whatever all you want, but you can't say everything after RIT is "GREAT quality," when the Confessions Tourbook exists, which is probably one of her all time worst tourbook designs.

I like it, it’s not the best but it’s not bad at all. Tour books by other artists are usually worse than that. 

19 minutes ago, Shoful said:

What’s even funnier, after all this wait watch them be shit and the meltdowns on here :Madonna009:

Literally cannot wait for it! 

Hey motherfuckers, here is my first reissue, it's completely same album + new Offer Nissim remix included, available on red and green vinyl. 

Buy it and be happy, peasants! Second reissue is coming 3 years later.. #soon

:Madonna009::Madonna009::Madonna009:

5 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

Literally cannot wait for it! 

Hey motherfuckers, here is my first reissue, it's completely same album + new Offer Nissim remix included, available on red and green vinyl. 

Buy it and be happy, peasants! Second reissue is coming 3 years later.. #soon

:Madonna009::Madonna009::Madonna009:

Don’t forget remastered by high Mike Dean and every user will claim it’s shit on here

On 9/5/2023 at 3:16 PM, wtg1987 said:

I agree but to be fair that’s kind of  what they’ve been doing already and the vinyl fans are happy - plus the hologram covers fans - for me it’s been a complete letdown 🥹

The reason that they're not putting unreleased material on the limited Record Store Day releases is that they're saving it for the album reissues.  Once again, the vinyl that's been released so far are basically just bonuses--they're the "unique releases for special events" that were discussed in the press release.  Special events would be things like Record Store Day, or the "Everybody" and "Erotica" singles that were released for those anniversaries in place of the full albums, which are obviously going to follow a certain release schedule.  These are generally limited edition, vinyl only collector releases, so it wouldn't make any sense to put unreleased songs on something meant for a niche audience when they can save it all for a general (and more expensive) release.  I really don't know why this is so difficult to grasp.

On 9/6/2023 at 6:02 PM, Shoful said:

“She never promised unreleased music”

”it takes time to develop the product and produce vinyls now” (yea 3 years when TSwift pumps out albums every day)

Legit the same like 5-10 users nagging on everyone who is tired of the wait and false promises

Lol, false promises.  JFC.

54 minutes ago, momosfantasy said:

The reason that they're not putting unreleased material on the limited Record Store Day releases is that they're saving it for the album reissues.  Once again, the vinyl that's been released so far are basically just bonuses--they're the "unique releases for special events" that were discussed in the press release.  Special events would be things like Record Store Day, or the "Everybody" and "Erotica" singles that were released for those anniversaries in place of the full albums, which are obviously going to follow a certain release schedule.  These are generally limited edition, vinyl only collector releases, so it wouldn't make any sense to put unreleased songs on something meant for a niche audience when they can save it all for a general (and more expensive) release.  I really don't know why this is so difficult to grasp.

I really don't know why it is so difficult to grasp that Warner f*cked it up completely. 

You simply cannot promise landmark reissue in 2021 for the most successful and iconic popstar on Earth and then do absolutely nothing for more than 2 years now, even ignoring her 40th anniversary, while every other average popstar is pumping up all sorts of reissues/anniversary releases. 

All excitement of fans from back then is gone. 

But I guess some are just happy with Instagram posts of Madonna dancing on Lucky Star song. :Madonna021:

19 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Madonna nor her team ever promised album reissues, let alone demos. 

THIS IS A BOLD FACED LIE!!! Dont let the boots of the patriarchy stomp on our dreams and wishes!!

Also how many times to we have to discuss the statement in the press release. It legit says “Curated Deluxe Editions of her landmark albums” 

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

THIS IS A BOLD FACED LIE!!! Dont let the boots of the patriarchy stomp on our dreams and wishes!!

Also how many times to we have to discuss the statement in the press release. It legit says “Curated Deluxe Editions of her landmark albums” 

Right?  At this point, I think some people are just trolling.