MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

12 days to what?

12 DAYS TO THE GREATEST RELEASE OF MADONNA’S CAREER. THE MDNA (2023 Reissue) featuring brand new songs: Golden Shower, Drugs4Lyfe, and eXXXtasy. Demos for every released track and a NEW REMIX with LMFAO! 

STREAM MADONNA’s BRILLIANT ALBUM MDNA NOW! 
@HC Charge

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

12 DAYS TO THE GREATEST RELEASE OF MADONNA’S CAREER. THE MDNA (2023 Reissue) featuring brand new songs: Golden Shower, Drugs4Lyfe, and eXXXtasy. Demos for every released track and a NEW REMIX with LMFAO! 

@HC Charge

Ummm ok. Is this on streaming too or vinyl only?

4 hours ago, Shoful said:

@HC Charge

nah, I think the first one is going to be Hard Candy (Super Deluxe Edition 2023) including brand new remixes: Candy Grillzzz feat. Awkwafina, The Beat Goes Wrong feat. 6ix9ine, Farts Away feat. brand new vocoder vocals from Justin Timberlake, My Mother Wouldnt Recognize You feat. Cher, and as a bonus CD2 featuring Spanish Version of each track included on original Hard Candy album.

The first 100 fans will also get the pack of unsold HC candies from 2008! Vinyl including 2 (!!) remixes of 4 minutes (Junkie XL Remix) and (Junkie XL Extended Remix) also available.

Prepare your wallets, motherfuckers!

4 hours ago, Shoful said:

@HC Charge

The Rebel Heart reissue with "WASH ALL OVER MY BODY" featuring llksksYeeueue and "EroticaCity" coming soon

Am I the only one who refuses to believe there aren’t more American Life outtakes. The like 3 we have sound NOTHING like the album tracks at all. You’re telling me there’s not a single song that made it to the Mirwais production level besides the 11 tracks that are on the album. 

I see the jokes are out in full force, among topics on outtakes, honestly, I don't wanna beat a dead horse. 

Buuut, is it so hard to get vinyl re-issues with unreleased shoots from each era and some unreleased stuff on the side?

I mean more vinyls are good of course, but like make them editions that stand out from the ones already out on the market.

So far, this partnership on Warner's end is maximizing profits instead of a true celebration of her career.

I mean some behind-the-scenes footage would be nice if we got nothing else. 

10 hours ago, HC Charge said:

nah, I think the first one is going to be Hard Candy (Super Deluxe Edition 2023) including brand new remixes: Candy Grillzzz feat. Awkwafina, The Beat Goes Wrong feat. 6ix9ine, Farts Away feat. brand new vocoder vocals from Justin Timberlake, My Mother Wouldnt Recognize You feat. Cher, and as a bonus CD2 featuring Spanish Version of each track included on original Hard Candy album.

The first 100 fans will also get the pack of unsold HC candies from 2008! Vinyl including 2 (!!) remixes of 4 minutes (Junkie XL Remix) and (Junkie XL Extended Remix) also available.

LMFAO AWKWAFINAAAAAA

3 hours ago, Shoful said:

Am I the only one who refuses to believe there aren’t more American Life outtakes. The like 3 we have sound NOTHING like the album tracks at all. You’re telling me there’s not a single song that made it to the Mirwais production level besides the 11 tracks that are on the album. 

Actually, I would rather want to hear demos from that era, such as original up-tempo version of X-Static Process (that was later on reworked into simple guitar ballad), the more experimental electronic version of Hollywood (that was later toned-down), Cant You See My Mind (the original version of Die Another Day).

From the outtakes, The Game and Set it Right don't do that much to me, even if I absolutely love American Life album. Maybe React (unleaked track produced by Mirwais) might be still interesting, but other than that I don't think there is much more in the vault from that era. 

8 hours ago, HC Charge said:

Actually, I would rather want to hear demos from that era, such as original up-tempo version of X-Static Process (that was later on reworked into simple guitar ballad), the more experimental electronic version of Hollywood (that was later toned-down), Cant You See My Mind (the original version of Die Another Day).

From the outtakes, The Game and Set it Right don't do that much to me, even if I absolutely love American Life album. Maybe React (unleaked track produced by Mirwais) might be still interesting, but other than that I don't think there is much more in the vault from that era. 

The uptempo version of xstatic process is just a fan rumor and wasn’t confirmed in any way that it exists. 
It was confirmed by Barry Harris himself that Can’t You See My Mind is just the early title of Die Another Day, not different from the final version

Count Down: 11 DAYS ONLY

Fresh rumors from insiders. 

The first reissue album should be AMERICAN LIFE (Super Deluxe 2023)

with brand new cover designed by Aldo Diaz

Tracklist includes:

1. American Life (Biden Loves You Version) 

2. (I've Never Made It In) Hollywood feat. Amy Schumer

3. I'm So Stupid to Release MDNA (Benny Benassi Remix) 

4. LUV Profusion

5. Nobody Knows What I'm Gonna Release Next (skit) 

6. Nothing Fails (No Choir Version) 

7. InterSeXtion (A capella) 

8. X-Static Process (Acoustic Version) 

9. Mother And Father (All-Rap Version) 

10. Die Another Day (spoken excerpt from the movie Die Another Die) 

11. EaZy Ride feat. Lil Kim

Bonus Track:

12. Give Me All Your American Life (Mash-Up Produced by Barbie & Ken) 

Only available on CASSETTE! 

5 minutes ago, HC Charge said:

Count Down: 11 DAYS ONLY

Fresh rumors from insiders. 

The first reissue album should be AMERICAN LIFE (Super Deluxe 2023)

with brand new cover designed by Aldo Diaz

Tracklist includes:

1. American Life (Biden Loves You Version) 

2. (I've Never Made It In) Hollywood feat. Amy Schumer

3. I'm So Stupid to Release MDNA (Benny Benassi Remix) 

4. LUV Profusion

5. Nobody Knows What I'm Gonna Release Next (skit) 

6. Nothing Fails (No Choir Version) 

7. InterSeXtion (A capella) 

8. X-Static Process (Acoustic Version) 

9. Mother And Father (All-Rap Version) 

10. Die Another Day (spoken excerpt from the movie Die Another Die) 

11. EaZy Ride feat. Lil Kim

Bonus Track:

12. Give Me All Your American Life (Mash-Up Produced by Barbie & Ken) 

Only available on CASSETTE! 

IMG_20230426_082008.jpg.fb081f3c6d68d578982c9db45dd54f8b.jpg

😍The cover art just leaked

5 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

The uptempo version of xstatic process is just a fan rumor and wasn’t confirmed in any way that it exists. 
It was confirmed by Barry Harris himself that Can’t You See My Mind is just the early title of Die Another Day, not different from the final version

X-Static Process is most likely to be true. Discussed multiple times back then and party confirmed as The Process – Written and recorded by Madonna and Stuart Price. Demo of the official X-Static Process, rumored to be electronic, with more beats, almost dance like early version. 

But I guess noone can't tell for sure until it leaks one day.