Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

7 minutes ago, imagination said:

Okay, finally heard it.

The sound at the beginning of "Don't Tell Me" is from the end of the HQ2 Remix of "Music", which is not the mix included on Finally Enough Love.

This proves that they took the audio from the video uploaded to her youtube channel since it's on there too:

Ok but from where the audio of the video on YouTube came? 

1 minute ago, Roy said:

That is also what I noticed too. Doesn't sound painful like the 2001 remaster or the Celebration version (with the Q-sound version).

3 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

I don’t understand what you mean. I just listened to LAV with headphones and it sounds great? More clear than before and also not as harsh as on the remastered album from 2001.

Like a Virgin is definitely wonderfully remastered!  

I think the whole compilation sounds amamzing. Yes Open Your Heart sound just a little less clear but while listening on the album order I don’t hear it, also as I already said I hated the harsh metallic of the first three remastered albums from 2001 and I’d rather have something more warm like what we have in here. The Don’t Tell Me “glitch” doesn’t bother me, you can hear it with headphones (and it’s like a second) but I doubt you can hear it while blasting the album on a stereo system. 

1 minute ago, cosmic_system said:

I don’t understand what you mean. I just listened to LAV with headphones and it sounds great? More clear than before and also not as harsh as on the remastered album from 2001.

First one...   :20   "Didn't know how lost I was until I BOOM found youuuuuu"

2:      :57  "When your heart beats" it literally Booms twice like a heart beat. 

3:   1:13   "Cause only love BOOM can last" 

4:   2:52  "Feels BOOM so good inside"

There's other ones too.    2:17   "Cause you made me feel".  Not a boom, more like a boomy grating sound. 

and at 3:15  "ooh baby, yeah. *sound*"  Sounds like a car driving by on the street outside. (right speaker only)

2 minutes ago, DjKingBee said:

Crave (MNEK) remix is so much better than TRacys mix - finally listening in the US!  Fever is dope and So IS KIT - American pie is one of her best remixes on here also 

Well it’s the mix she did on tour. My only problem is that I wanted the radio edit, the ending of the proper remix included is more maxi single than compilation and it’s a little bit boring.

1 minute ago, cosmic_system said:

I think the whole compilation sounds amazing. Yes Open Your Heart sound just a little less clear but while listening on the album order I don’t hear it, also as I already said I hated the harsh metallic of the first three remastered albums and I’d rather have something more warm like what we have in here. The Don’t Tell Me “glitch” doesn’t bother me, you can hear it with headphones but I doubt you can hear it while blasting the album on a stereo system. 

I must be old.... I cannot hear the Don't Tell Me glitch.  Haha  I believe ya'll.  I have not tried headphones yet.  Open Your Heart is a highlight for me.  I do not remember the video version being so great.  

2 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

First one...   :20   "Didn't know how lost I was until I BOOM found youuuuuu"

2:      :57  "When your heart beats" it literally Booms twice like a heart beat. 

3:   1:13   "Cause only love BOOM can last" 

4:   2:52  "Feels BOOM so good inside"

There's other ones too.    2:17   "Cause you made me feel".  Not a boom, more like a boomy grating sound. 

and at 3:15  "ooh baby, yeah. *sound*"  Sounds like a car driving by on the street outside. (right speaker only)

I wish I could hear what you are hearing because it sounds cool but too me it sounds like the usual LAV,  just remastered for good this time (and for the very first time!). 

3 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

I must be old.... I cannot hear the Don't Tell Me glitch.  Haha  I believe ya'll.  I have not tried headphones yet.  Open Your Heart is a highlight for me.  I do not remember the video version being so great.  

The glitch is actually before the song start and well, it’s not like Hollywood on American Life when you can clearly hear the ending of AL at the beginning of the song, it’s literally a second or maybe even less. 

33 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Ok but from where the audio of the video on YouTube came? 

Ask Madonna's team. Probably from some fan made bootleg compilation.

The main Thunderpuss Edit video of "Don't Tell Me" is from one of the Promo Only (DJ Music Pool) DVD releases I mentioned earlier, their credits are at the beginning and end of the clip, and their logo appears periodically throughout.

Were I to guess, a likely scenario is:

1. Someone ripped "Don't Tell Me" from one of the Promo Only DVD's

2. That file was mixed into a fan made collection with other Madonna remix videos, placed after the HQ2 version of "Music"

3. Someone ripped the "Don't Tell Me" video from that bootleg collection

4. That file was uploaded to Madonna's YouTube channel without cleaning up the audio

5. The audio was extracted from the YouTube upload and put on Finally Enough Love

4 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

The glitch is actually before the song start and well, it’s not like Hollywood on American Life when you can clearly hear the ending of AL at the beginning of the song, it’s literally a second or maybe even less. 

With Headphone, I can hear something,  HAHA.  How people ever figured out what it was, I will never  know,  LOL

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic