Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

50 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Oh...thats not really saying much tho lol you would've thought they would've at least used another shot in there too instead the same image over and over with a black green and whatever other color...especially for that price 🥴

I know! First of all they should be real covers not these flimsy paper sleeves that are useless. And then include printed inner sleeves with the single covers that appear on that disc.

And the covers should have an image representing an era that’s on each disc.

I could have designed this in one day 

6 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I know! First of all they should be real covers not these flimsy paper sleeves that are useless. And then include printed inner sleeves with the single covers that appear on that disc.

And the covers should have an image representing an era that’s on each disc.

I could have designed this in one day 

Lol you agreeing with me? Yikes. Must be bad lol but seriously...who designed the inside? If only the covers were commissioned...then who did the inside!?

5 hours ago, Jorick said:

If you know, let me know👍😜

5 hours ago, Roy said:

It sounded like the ending to the Deep Dish Dot Com Mix of Music.

Okay, finally heard it.

The sound at the beginning of "Don't Tell Me" is from the end of the HQ2 Remix of "Music", which is not the mix included on Finally Enough Love.

This proves that they took the audio from the video uploaded to her youtube channel since it's on there too:

2 minutes ago, imagination said:

Okay, finally heard it.

The sound at the beginning is from the end of the HQ2 Remix of "Music", which is not the mix included on Finally Enough Love.

This proves that they took the audio from the video uploaded to her youtube channel since it's on there too:

Welp... @Aiwa08 @Prayer, the investigation has been solved. :laughing:

2 minutes ago, imagination said:

Okay, finally heard it.

The sound at the beginning of "Don't Tell Me" is from the end of the HQ2 Remix of "Music", which is not the mix included on Finally Enough Love.

Why couldn't they just include another Thunderpuss edit! In the US we only got the anthem mix and edit not the "reg" thunderpuss remix

7 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Something is weird with the low end in Like a Virgin. 👀

It has big random bass booms 

Are they supposed to be heartbeats?

I don’t understand what you mean. I just listened to LAV with headphones and it sounds great? More clear than before and also not as harsh as on the remastered album from 2001.

Just now, cosmic_system said:

I don’t understand what you mean. I just listened to LAV with headphones and it sounds great? More clear than before and also not as harsh as on the remastered album from 2001.

That is also what I noticed too. Doesn't sound painful like the 2001 remaster or the Celebration version (with the Q-sound version).

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic