proxy

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, proxy said:

And this how support from Madonna fans looks like in reality, you don’t won’t her to win, to have another number one of one of biggest market, to help her legacy to celebrate 40th anniversary. Madonna with her incredible music deserves number one, you want to support Steps( whoever they are) go to their fans forum. :bubblebitch:

I honestly thought all of my purchases would have pushed her to number 1 somewhere, even if it was Estonia.

3 hours ago, proxy said:

And this how support from Madonna fans looks like in reality, you don’t won’t her to win, to have another number one of one of biggest market, to help her legacy to celebrate 40th anniversary. Madonna with her incredible music deserves number one, you want to support Steps( whoever they are) go to their fans forum. :bubblebitch:

Girl, read my posts on page 1 and in the Finally Enough Love thread. I was literally telling what to do to fans in the UK to support her and help to get to #1 :OML:

39 minutes ago, proxy said:

So Madonna didn't work very hard for more than 40 years, right? And this great collection is 40 years of music history, I mean what for, for her fan's to give a shit about it with 645 stream in UK. For many years fans was bitching that Madonna do nothing for her legacy, now when she's doing you all don't care, but you will be here again bitching how she's flopping! I have no word's, I'm out!! 

Don't get so upset honey, it's just drag.

2 hours ago, theglamorous said:

Going by past examples I believe the 16 track and 50 track versions count as seperate albums anyway so they kind of scuppered their own chances from the get go since I imagine most people are streaming the 50 track and there are more variations of the 16 track. She'll finish at number 3 by the end of the week I would guess, not bad for an album of mostly old remixes

If the 16 tracks version doesn't count, she has no chance.

Also, it's impossibile to stream 50 songs! I suppose it counts only if the full album is streamed... this explains 645!

16 minutes ago, Enrico said:

If the 16 tracks version doesn't count, she has no chance.

Also, it's impossibile to stream 50 songs! I suppose it counts only if the full album is streamed... this explains 645!

according to UK chart rules, only the first top 12 tracks will count for sales tracking

that's not just for M, but for everyone

1 hour ago, proxy said:

Streaming 645 wtf, really fans from UK :cry: 

11,192 - Monday midweek total

5,882 - CDs

3,648 - Vinyl

1,017 - Downloads

645 - Streaming

Those 645 from streaming are not only 645 streams obviously. It means that the total of streams she's had for the album equal 645 sold copies.

In the UK 100 paid streams will equal one sale, so that's 64.500 streams of the album in the UK.

If you're in the UK, consider buying the 16-track digital version on iTunes or Amazon. It's less than 10 pounds and will help her a lot. If you can't, stream it a lot until Thursday night!

6 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Those 645 from streaming are not only 645 streams obviously. It means that the total of streams she's had for the album equal 645 sold copies.

In the UK 100 paid streams will equal one sale, so that's 64.500 streams of the album in the UK.

If you're in the UK, consider buying the 16-track digital version on iTunes or Amazon. It's less than 10 pounds and will help her a lot. If you can't, stream it a lot until Thursday night!

64500 is bloody good then no drama or panic :) I'll keep streaming until Thursday even though I'm getting slightly bored of listening to the same tracks over and over  :Madonna031:

5 minutes ago, Ian said:

In the UK, right now it would be better to just get the physical album than stream, as 1000 paid streams mean 1 album sold

You're right, 1000 paid streams = 1 album sold.

And yes, the best way to support her is buying the album. Digital album counts as a sale just as physical.

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

I read people commenting on Rhino twitter tha tif they had released more cpies of the 6LP box, a lot more of people would have bought it.

Anyone, we can't say "it's just a compilation, number 2 is very good": even Step's is a compilation! It's kinda humiliating for Madonna's legacy...

tumblr_lgxs26ng8U1qezxsoo1_500.gif

It’s not. This is not a simple greatest hits, it’s a remixes greatest hits and even some “fans” are not interested. I already read negative comments on Amazon for missing songs like La Isla and Live To Tell.

Steps are doing actual promo, Madonna isn’t. 
Steps have more formats for  sale, cassettes and signed stuff. Even personalized items. Thank god Madonna is not so desperate to release signed stuff.

https://store.stepsofficial.co.uk

Also, Madonna will chart WORLDWIDE, Steps only in the UK. 

I kinda think it's cool that M doesn't seem desperate like the steppies

anyhoo, UK M fans should get up and do their thing -like, go to the actual store and buy the darn thing (M's not the Steps, if I wasn't clear enough) - :lol:

actual Madonna fan going to the store: :jumpy:

• Enrico unfeatured this topic