The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

9 hours ago, androiduser said:

Surprised the Paris shows will be at Bercy, not at the much bigger La Defense Arena, France is a huge market for Madonna so I thought she'd book the bigger venue

Don't forget that for Rebel heart tour, Bercy was totally crowdy but it was not 100% full as usual. You were still able to buy tickets the very day.

In 2023, Madonna is not as popular as in 2006 unfortunately.

Don't panic to find tickets. Even without Icon lifetime thing : it was not that difficult to get tickets to see her for small venue of MX shows so it will be very easy to find tickets for arenas...

REAL?

BREAKING CONCERT ANNOUNCEMENT:
#Madonna will open her highly anticipated #TheCelebrationTour in Vancouver on July 15th, 2023. Tickets on sale soon.

Additional Canadian stops on @Madonna's #TheCelebrationTour include Toronto (August 13th and 14th) and Montreal (date TBA)

Icon Legacy Member ; votre code de prévente est déjà disponible!
L’annonce de la tournée est disponible !

Cologne le 15/11 et Berlin le 28 novembre.
15th Jul Vancouver
10th Aug Chicago

Reposted from @news_of_madonna

Just now, Frank said:

REAL?

BREAKING CONCERT ANNOUNCEMENT:
#Madonna will open her highly anticipated #TheCelebrationTour in Vancouver on July 15th, 2023. Tickets on sale soon.

Additional Canadian stops on @Madonna's #TheCelebrationTour include Toronto (August 13th and 14th) and Montreal (date TBA)

Icon Legacy Member ; votre code de prévente est déjà disponible!
L’annonce de la tournée est disponible !

Cologne le 15/11 et Berlin le 28 novembre.
15th Jul Vancouver
10th Aug Chicago

Reposted from @news_of_madonna

Probably !

Seeing on Twitter a fifth O2 show is on standby.

Montreal rumoured to be Aug 18 - a Friday. I can't see it personally given she hasn't performed a Friday gig since 2001 (with the exception of Buenos Aires in 2008 that had to be rescheduled).

And finally, a user on Twitter says he forecasts two dates in Barcelona the first week of November (maybe that's just his wishful thinking though).

Edited by Where's The Party? (see edit history)

My show opening pitch: Cinematic career montage with music and dialogue from interviews, leading into Celebration as the opening live number, beginning with the line: “Haven’t I seen you somewhere before….? You look familiar…”

Then boom - she arrives. Think RIT opening dialogue: ‘behold, I am coming soon…”

Close the show with Holiday to bring the ‘celebration’ lyrics and theme full circle 🤓

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic