The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

8 minutes ago, PM3962 said:

Don't we all want to know ? Yes or not?

Still no rehearsal.

Mylene two or three days to get new dates for three stadiums. 180 000 people.

What's the rush?

The European dates are over two months away... And are planned to go ahead. USA dates will be next year, there really is no need for an imminent announcement. If there's still no announcement by the tour commencing fair enough.

4 minutes ago, scion said:

What's the rush?

The European dates are over two months away... And are planned to go ahead. USA dates will be next year, there really is no need for an imminent announcement. If there's still no announcement by the tour commencing fair enough.

I hope so.

1 hour ago, PM3962 said:

Mylene ?

A singer who does shows with at least 40 000 people for each concert.

Her tour is only 18 shows and most of them are in France. No offence to Mylene fans but most people outside of France have never heard of her.

Madonna is a global superstar.

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Her tour is only 18 shows and most of them are in France. No offence to Mylene fans but most people outside of France have never heard of her.

Madonna is a global superstar.

That’s not the purpose here. Mylène had to postopone two days and her manager only took two or three days to do it. Still way better communication than Madonna. 

Edited by PM3962 (see edit history)

Two times 40 0000 people that counts for Mylène. Madonna cancel her shows two days before the D day. What happens for people who booked hotels and trains?

This time if she doesn’t tell us more than once month before the show I will loose a lot of money. That means in one month. 

Edited by PM3962 (see edit history)

33 minutes ago, PM3962 said:

Two times 40 0000 people that counts for Mylène. Madonna cancel her shows two days before the D day. What happens for people who booked hotels and trains?

This time if she doesn’t tell us more than once month before the show I will loose a lot of money. That means in one month. 

Dude this convo is so last month, we are discussing important things as Madonna’s boyfriend cock size. Keep up 

6 hours ago, scion said:

What's the rush?

There is a legal contractual deadline I believe though.  If she doesn't announce the new dates after so many dates (I think 60), then tickets become refundable.  But other than that, I totally get what you are saying. We are a couple of months away.  I think Madonna and her doctors are still keeping tabs on if she'll be okay even by October.  They don't want to rush into new dates (which takes time to reschedule as it is) if there is a possibility that can't make them. But I have faith she'll be fine by October.  :luv:

10 hours ago, PM3962 said:

Some old singers are doing world tours without any problem. Diana Ross, Elton John etc.

With Madonna there is always a problem.

Here a plastic surgery for her face that caused infection.

I still like her and her music but I am NOT in love with her anymore. She is laughing with our money.  

And most of the north Americans will have to wait until next year to see her live.

Omg this:Madonna031:

This must be a troll in some way 

13 hours ago, PM3962 said:

Still Madonna tried to sing La Vie en Rose last time. It was a disaster. 

We understand. You’re angry. However, Madonna singing La Vie En Rose wasn’t a disaster other than to a French purist with no ability to find generosity of spirit to forgive her poor pronunciation. 

As for Mylène Farmer, I grew up in France and became a fan. She can be quite hit or miss live. Her voice is always re-recorded  for the commercially released “live” performances, and she has often been criticized by casual fans for how bad she can sometimes sound. There are often fan recordings that make it to YouTube, but are always quickly removed by her people. Also, Mylène has never been a good dancer. Her choreography is infantile and she doesn’t have the physical grace. It was always laughable as an Anglo-Saxon to see how the French fans would shower her with accolades in comparison to Madonna as Madonna was always light years ahead as an entertainer and showgirl. Mylène certainly has her own style and is the biggest legendary star in France to be still performing as a touring act, but she is compelling for her emotional vocal performances above all. And if we are going full comparison, she also looks like she’s as familiar with a dermatologist’s needle as Madonna is. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic