The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

On 8/18/2023 at 8:17 AM, Josh Wang said:

are people mass refunding their tickets??? this does not look good...... 

下载 (6).jpg

下载 (8).jpg

下载 (7).jpg

It’s a combination of people refunding their tickets because they can’t go and refunding their tickets in order to purchase tickets in a better spot or for a different date. But as someone else mentioned, these shows are a long way off. 

Shows tend to sell out day of anyway unless there’s massive demand. They’ll be fine. Besides, that does look like of available seats but it’s not as a lowly sold as they look. They’re all still over halfway sold and there is no reason to believe the remaining inventory won’t sell too. 

Especially when people from 5 cancelled shows now need to find new dates. 

3 hours ago, truerebel said:

I got my refund for 2 requested shows (Vancouver and Boston), however the canceled show at MSG which was to be auto-refunded to ticket holders, I still have not received. Strange!

Same, refunded for the 2 rescheduled shows but not my cancelled MSG show. I note that my original seats are not yet available for resale on TM. I am trying to use this as an opportunity to updgrade my cheap fan club pre-sale nosebleeds to something on the floor or the lower bowl.

24 minutes ago, SuperBicycle said:

Same, refunded for the 2 rescheduled shows but not my cancelled MSG show. I note that my original seats are not yet available for resale on TM. I am trying to use this as an opportunity to updgrade my cheap fan club pre-sale nosebleeds to something on the floor or the lower bowl.

I am proved wrong, just checked TM, one of my seats is now available for sale, was VIP and they are selling at face value with all the addons

37 minutes ago, mancandy said:

Did anyone get a code from Ticketmaster for the presale to the Los Angeles show to repurchase tickets? The general admission tickets go on sale on Sept. 5th but the presale code was supposed to go out #soon for people who's tickets were cancelled.

I would imagine that access codes to that will go out a few days before the general on sale. Probably late next week. I doubt they would give anyone presale access for 2 full weeks before a general on sale. But it's a strange situation moving venues like this so who knows.

11 hours ago, mancandy said:

I was bit annoyed tbh buying tickets is truly the most stress inducing situation :scary:

Certainly. And it is also the TIME that this stress lasts for. I spent over five hours at ‘work’ getting tickets this time. And even then it’s the stress of ‘did I fold at the right time and get the best that are/will become available?’ 😥

Hope this style of Vogueing is not part of the choreography. Imagine someone ‘Duckwalking’ towards you. It’s frightening.

Edit: My big brother used to put on a Cheshire grin and duck walk when I was little. And I would scream with fear. He didn’t do the hand gesturing though. It was in the mid eighties. I think he might have inadvertently invented this dance craze. F3D0AA2F-D15E-4DF0-9E63-2F95D73551B4_webp.6734dd63d38f1500d493f5a09285112e

2 hours ago, Mden said:

Hope this style of Vogueing is not part of the choreography. Imagine someone ‘Duckwalking’ towards you. It’s frightening.

Edit: My big brother used to put on a Cheshire grin and duck walk when I was little. And I would scream with fear. He didn’t do the hand gesturing though. It was in the mid eighties. I think he might have inadvertently invented this dance craze. F3D0AA2F-D15E-4DF0-9E63-2F95D73551B4_webp.6734dd63d38f1500d493f5a09285112e

I've always found it funny and scary at the same time. Like the moves from a living corpse in a japanese horror film. 🧟

However, it's a very popular move, so we will probably get to see it during the show.

3 hours ago, Alm47 said:

I've always found it funny and scary at the same time. Like the moves from a living corpse in a japanese horror film. 🧟

However, it's a very popular move, so we will probably get to see it during the show.

Yeah I'm afraid too, even if I'm not a fan of it aesthetically, I take it as a political and cultural sign anyway. Yeah cause I think we still need it today, guys.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic