The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

On 8/29/2023 at 3:27 PM, Redha DBL said:

If the tour starts in a month and a half she should be already rehearsing like 24/7 currently. I'm still very doubtful about the tour starting this year to be very honest...

I don't think anyone is expecting a revolutionary show, from the make up of the dancers and team its a paint by numbers Madonna tour she could put together in her sleep at this point.

It will be amazing if we get some rare songs live but with the bar so high from the past we can be realistic about where she is at now. The 40th celebration was a big hint its predominantly a business venture not fan service.

4 minutes ago, cyberrage said:

I don't think anyone is expecting a revolutionary show, from the make up of the dancers and team its a paint by numbers Madonna tour she could put together in her sleep at this point.

It will be amazing if we get some rare songs live but with the bar so high from the past we can be realistic about where she is at now. The 40th celebration was a big hint its predominantly a business venture not fan service.

Thanks Linda, bye 👋 

57 minutes ago, cyberrage said:

Which shows are you attending and where are your seats? I need to make sure you are nowhere near me bringing the mood down

9 minutes ago, mikemgmve said:

Do people think there will be additional GA Pit tickets up for grabs next week? I snagged 2 for March 11th, and wanted to get a third for another friend, but I'm afraid my luck will be questionable

Pit tickets are always the hardest to get. Their resale price on scalper sites is insane. Consider yourself lucky you got those 2.

1 hour ago, cyberrage said:

d99454ecd37d214296091b98de896aef

3 hours ago, cyberrage said:

Agree 

11 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

YouTube music, Apple etc etc

While yes those are some viable options, I do have to say that they're not really what artists like to focus on when it comes to focusing on boosting their streaming. YouTube views are quickly becoming an irrelevant metric because the importance and impact of music videos is quickly fading, and Apple Music's market share was recently revealed to be quite low (they don't have a single song with a billion streams for example vs. the several hundred on Spotify which suggests a massive disparity in user base). 

Her Spotify is a disaster and it absolutely needs all the help it can get with a streaming boost because for some reason her team refuses to fix all of the issues that exist with it. 

6 hours ago, ScottyX said:

I didn't realize it's what it was when I first saw the post. There are other ways.

"....take a poll.."

See above. 

34 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

No human nature, burning up 

Act V is too balladish

The rest is 👍🏼

Why the music album is green 😉

I included those two because she obviously loves them so I think theyre quite likely to be in there 🤣

2 hours ago, LoveSong said:

Act V is a snoozefest 🥴

Really? My favourite part.

3 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Do people really think Music is one of her better songs? I don't get why it has such fanfare around it as a live staple. One of the weaker songs on the album methinks.

I mean it was a massive hit and has been performed at least once on every tour since besides MX. 

3 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Do people really think Music is one of her better songs? I don't get why it has such fanfare around it as a live staple. One of the weaker songs on the album methinks.

Music went number-one on the record charts of 25 countries when it was originally released and the live performances on the DWT, Confessions, S&S and Rebel Heart Tour are in my top 10 favourite reinventions of songs she's done live

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic