The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

Just now, scallywally said:

I think she might be on time for the dates shes there for a while and everything is all up working. 

Thats a big MIGHT. 

Gotta be honest though, the tours she was mega late for couldve been tech issues in the past, 1 wrong move on a trap door or the moving cube parts could be a step away from a disaster. 

Even after sound check with her moving dangerous stages theyd have to be checked a lot of times before they say 10 mins to go and put on MJ. 

Yet everyone else manages. There is only one person who decides to come on as the cock crows, and she's got blonde hair and black roots.

12 minutes ago, scion said:

Yet everyone else manages. There is only one person who decides to come on as the cock crows, and she's got blonde hair and black roots.

That's why I said couldve and in the previous post I say 8:30 is her wake up alarm lol. . Take what I say tongue in cheek and from both sides. :) Oh weve all sat or stood for hours and know to book hotels because well probably miss the last train home. 

From seeing M so many times I go to other shows and miss the start cuz i never think theyll start on the dot. :laughing:

Just now, scallywally said:

That's why I said couldve and in the previous post I say 8:30 is her wake up alarm lol. . Take what I say tongue in cheek and from both sides. :) Oh weve all sat or stood for hours and know to book hotels because well probably miss the last train home. 

From seeing M so many times I go to other shows and miss the start cuz i never think theyll start on the dot. :laughing:

To be honest I'm fine with her being late in Sweden as I'm going straight to the airport after for my 6am flight 🤣

5 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I honestly think she'll be on reasonably early in London. After that, not a chance.

I doubt it either. They gays in Europe are used to going out at midnight, the best thing would be to just put the later start times on the tickets then there would be no moaning. If its 9:45 or 10:30 in Lisbon ect put it on the ticket. Simples. No gay wars or people walking out or booing ect. Shed be less stressed too. 

(saying that shed come on at stupid o clock. 

Just now, Robertthenurse said:

I bet she is going to be on time. 

I think it's possible too. She's doing a rebuilding iof her reputation tour really, something most fans said they didnt want. I find it hilarious how many of them are now happy she is doing a retrospective tour after years of reading posts saying it would mean her career is over. This is the best thing she's ever done for her fan base, and I am thrilled .. and I think part of it will mean improving her public relations ie. Start times.

1 hour ago, scion said:

I think it's possible too. She's doing a rebuilding iof her reputation tour really, something most fans said they didnt want. I find it hilarious how many of them are now happy she is doing a retrospective tour after years of reading posts saying it would mean her career is over. This is the best thing she's ever done for her fan base, and I am thrilled .. and I think part of it will mean improving her public relations ie. Start times.

I hope she puts all those nay sayers to shame and continues her biopic after this tour. That would be a smart move. I saw Julia Garner in the new Nespresso commercial, she gives Madonna vibes in that. 

Just now, Brendanlovesu1 said:

will press be at the opening night to film b roll footage for the news broadcasts? has she ever been late on opening night before?

I think she may have been a little later than expected in Cardiff in 2008 but I can't remember for sure. The press dont film the B-Roll, her team just provides it to Associated Press.

I saw Beyoncé two weeks ago and she was two hours late (as the night before mine) and nobody said a thing, no body cared, I didn’t… I don’t know if she’s on time or not as I don’t truly follow her.

My point is the late times are a bit exaggeration on Madonna fans IMHO. 

8 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I saw Beyoncé two weeks ago and she was two hours late (as the night before mine) and nobody said a thing, no body cared, I didn’t… I don’t know if she’s on time or not as I don’t truly follow her.

My point is the late times are a bit exaggeration on Madonna fans IMHO. 

You just expect it. Ive never complained. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic