The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Yes it is Post Malones catwalk which is similar to what we’ve seen on the seating charts. Fans are speculating they will recycle it for Madonna.

She may use pieces of this stage, but she's most definitely not using the full thing. They've sold seats up to almost the middle of the center catwalk, so that can't be attached to the stage.

That said, this gives a good indication of how big the stage is going to be -- Wow, this will be a massive show!

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Second version of the official Live Nation tour spot, on Live Nation Denmark YouTube:

She truly has the best montage videos ALWAYS. All that material... (girl xd).

Lol watch when it comes to "on my knees" lyric. See they know in Denmark what the song means.

4 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Jesus DC was an absolute bloodbath. I was in queue as soon as it became available and I still couldn't get a VIP package. Almost all presale tickets are gone already. Definitely getting a second date here.

The amount of times the VIP ticket was in my cart and got taken away is ridiculous. DO they add more during the other sales?

3 hours ago, Riccardo1975 said:

Well don’t go then because she’s going to do all 4 of those. And don't forget she will surely perform "Holiday", exactly as she performed it with The Roots months ago on the Jimmy Fallon show, with tambourines, maracas and little trumpets...dedicated to all the "idiot kids" who flock to this forum. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You all sound exactly the same: “well don’t go then”. Can you be more creative at least? 

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, Shoful said:

The amount of times the VIP ticket was in my cart and got taken away is ridiculous. DO they add more during the other sales?

I'm not sure if they do, but I can almost bet you'll see those same seats available this afternoon at a resale markup. Ticketmaster continues their corruption. That's why I didn't even bother looking at the floor. 

1 minute ago, Shoful said:

Omg I'm so sad for you :cry: Did you get tix?

I don't think so...they were on sale during general for some dates, but only ones that hadn't had a presale (i.e. second nights).

Sigh, I wanted to do pit for this show. Looks like I'll have to find someone to go with and do nosebleeds :dead:

4 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

I'm not sure if they do, but I can almost bet you'll see those same seats available this afternoon at a resale markup. Ticketmaster continues their corruption. That's why I didn't even bother looking at the floor. 

They're already on resale for over $2000:rip:

Secured VIP seats to Pittsburgh on the floor. She's performing her 40th Anniversary Tour there on my 40th birthday so I felt like I must attend. So now I'm seeing her once (thus far) in Pittsburgh and two nights in Dallas - all on the floor. I could not be more excited.

For those who can't find seats right now - don't worry. There were a LOT more seats available during the general on-sale vs the presale. However those seats I noticed were much more expensive compared to the presale.

1 minute ago, djnathanashby said:

Secured VIP seats to Pittsburgh on the floor. She's performing her 40th Anniversary Tour there on my 40th birthday so I felt like I must attend. So now I'm seeing her once (thus far) in Pittsburgh and two nights in Dallas - all on the floor. I could not be more excited.

For those who can't find seats right now - don't worry. There were a LOT more seats available during the general on-sale vs the presale. However those seats I noticed were much more expensive compared to the presale.

This. The seats I got for MSG Night 1 were like 180 per ticket for the front row of the 200s, and around 280 per ticket for the middle of the 100s. The latter were going for 900+ dollars a ticket during general on sale. :dead:

9 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Omg I'm so sad for you :cry: Did you get tix?

I don't think so...they were on sale during general for some dates, but only ones that hadn't had a presale (i.e. second nights).

Sigh, I wanted to do pit for this show. Looks like I'll have to find someone to go with and do nosebleeds :dead:

I did not :cry:

Guess I'll be spending every day this week battling for pit tickets lol

Just now, eXtremeOccident said:

This. The seats I got for MSG Night 1 were like 180 per ticket for the front row of the 200s, and around 280 per ticket for the middle of the 100s. The latter were going for 900+ dollars a ticket during general on sale. :dead:

Yep. Same with Dallas. I paid $375 for seats right off the middle catwalk during the presale. Then suddenly the seats right next to mine are $1200 druing the general onsale. They're "dynamically pricing" based on demand.

Just now, djnathanashby said:

Yep. Same with Dallas. I paid $375 for seats right off the middle catwalk during the presale. Then suddenly the seats right next to mine are $1200 druing the general onsale. They're "dynamically pricing" based on demand.

Yeah, I saw the same for the Vancouver floor tickets I have next to the catwalk. I paid ~650 for a ticket, and the general onsale had them going for > 3000....

1 minute ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

i honestly think Billboard was lowballing this tour's numbers. 150M sounds little for what i'm watching right now.

Agreed, and I fully anticipate second dates for a number of the cities still pending general sale (e.g. DC for sure).

If this show gets rave reviews, I could definitely see her doing a second US leg next year. Maybe a short summer stadium tour in select big markets, similar to a Chromatica Tour itinerary. The demand is clearly there.

3 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Agreed, and I fully anticipate second dates for a number of the cities still pending general sale (e.g. DC for sure).

If this show gets rave reviews, I could definitely see her doing a second US leg next year. Maybe a short summer stadium tour in select big markets, similar to a Chromatica Tour itinerary. The demand is clearly there.

i think this is it for arena dates actually. 

The rumors about south america is just too much for it to be fake. It seems more and more like they were trying to measure the demand Madonna still had in 2023. With these 2 legs selling out like this, i think she's doing the stadium shows next year in south america and then she might do a few more stadiums in Europe and maybe USA since she's doing so good. Wasn't it Live Nation Middle East or Ticketmaster Middle East that also hyped Madonna touring a few weeks ago?

Btw Portuguese media doesn't even talk about the Celebration tour. They are talking about "the most expensive tour ever" selling out lmao. :lol:

1 minute ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

i think this is it for arena dates actually. 

The rumors about south america is just too much for it to be fake. It seems more and more like they were trying to measure the demand Madonna still had in 2023. With these 2 legs selling out like this, i think she's doing the stadium shows next year in south america and then she might do a few more stadiums in Europe and maybe USA since she's doing so good. Wasn't it Live Nation Middle East or Ticketmaster Middle East that also hyped Madonna touring a few weeks ago?

Btw Portuguese media doesn't even talk about the Celebration tour. They are talking about "the most expensive tour ever" selling out lmao. :lol:

Eh, just based off the itinerary, I could still see additional dates in the following:

• Vancouver
  • Phoenix
  • Chicago
  • Cleveland
  • DC

But otherwise, yes, I'm with you -- This is probably it.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic