The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

19 minutes ago, vesalii said:

it sounds like you're making fun of, share your code and for sure we wont miss out

Kindly dont be so rude. I forgive you, of course. I understand you are frustrated that you didnt or couldn't buy an Icon membership. But do think before you type.

I have Madonna friends in countries all over the world Im helping get their tickets. As nice as im sure you are, Im not going to help strangers on a forum buy their tickets when I have friends "in real life" who need help. Each code works for 4 tickets - I have 6 friends trying in Mexico so can't even help them all.

Maybe be a little kinder, a little less judgmental, and make some friends with Madonna fans too and you may find someone will want to help you with your tickets, too. 

12 hours ago, FeerOsorio_ said:

Legacy Pre sale is not working!
The page gives u only a a Vip packages with a High Prices !!!

Some of my friends said the same but it turns out they missed the UNLOCK box

at the top of the screen to put their code in.

It's working fine - still lots of tickets coming up In VIP Packages and standard tickets.  Some VERY good non package tickets coming up next to the main stage and end of catwalk seats are up for US $425 - non - package.

Make sure you put your code in before your first search and it unlocks all the presale tickets - if you look at the screenshots - click on the ticket you want, you will see the Venta A Fans box comes up, click "UNLOCK", paste in your code and then you can add the ticket to your basket.

I hope this helps and you get the tickets you want :heart:

Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 18.51.36.jpg

Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 18.51.54.jpg

Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 18.52.38.jpg

27 minutes ago, andifeel said:

It's working fine - still lots of tickets coming up In VIP Packages and standard tickets.  Some VERY good non package tickets coming up next to the main stage and end of catwalk seats are up for US $425 - non - package.

Make sure you put your code in before your first search and it unlocks all the presale tickets - if you look at the screenshots - click on the ticket you want, you will see the Venta A Fans box comes up, click "UNLOCK", paste in your code and then you can add the ticket to your basket.

I hope this helps and you get the tickets you want :heart:

Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 18.51.36.jpg

Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 18.51.54.jpg

Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 18.52.38.jpg

I do that Exactly what u saying! and gives a massive error ): 

I got my tickets they were cheap and really close to the main stage, there could be better options but that’s what the system offered me in the first place and that’s what I took. Didn’t want to risk it after so many anxiety. 

Thanks @andifeelfor the tips to Mexican fans. See you in Vegas, are you going to Miami too? 

The green line is where my seat is, payed a regular ticket. Not a vip one 

208B4D7D-6332-4143-B527-71FA10FAF6F6.jpeg

50 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I got my tickets they were cheap and really close to the main stage, there could be better options but that’s what the system offered me in the first place and that’s what I took. Didn’t want to risk it after so many anxiety. 

Thanks @andifeelfor the tips to Mexican fans. See you in Vegas, are you going to Miami too? 

The green line is where my seat is, payed a regular ticket. Not a vip one 

I am so happy you got great tickets! You've been so excited and such a source of positivity these last weeks!

I know so many fans today who got cheap seats in the front blocks and were so happy, too - it seems theres a lot of really good seats without VIP Packages today.

Im not doing Miami sadly as much as I love it - im already doing 40 shows back & forward between the UK and the US/Canada three times and doing most of the European dates too - so I've had to draw a line somewhere! I'm also working with Madonna's team on some Madonna Fan Party events too so need to give myself some breaks for those too!

What do I expect from this new tour?

I want it to be one of Madonna's best. Although it is true that the passage of time and the prostheses will prevent her from performing choreographies as demanding as Holy Water or Revolver, I hope they are simple but elegant, such as Living For Love on the Rebel Heart tour. I also expect professionalism from her when executing them, that is, that all the choreography is impeccable from start to finish. Something that did not happen on the Rebel Heart tour because Madonna did not do all the steps of the choreography or did them but incomplete. Examples of this are Living for Love and Bitch Im Madonna where the only times she performed them perfectly was during the Brit Awards and during her performance in the Philippines respectively. It may sound exaggerated but I am a perfectionist and I don't like that even in small details things don't turn out excellent as they should be.

What thing would I never forgive Madonna on this new tour?

I wouldn't forgive her for not singing Rescue Me, one of my favorite songs. This may be Madonna's last tour and it would be a shame if she didn't sing it live. It would be perfect if she sang it after Like a Prayer because it is a song that talks about a woman with an easy life and a life full of vices who returns to the right path thanks to the power of true love. She could start the song dressed in black (perhaps a dominatrix outfit) to represent sin and end in a white outfit (similar to the Brit Awards Bedtime Story) to represent purity and repentance. That is why I would feel somewhat disappointed if Rescue Me did not make it to the final setlist but, as a good religious, I will try to keep the faith until the last moment that it will be part of the official setlist.

My expectations: 

later than usual start times (I love being there with fans so I don’t mind at all) 

rescue me 

megamix style concert ala confessions 

no band (or super minimal)

Stuart Price 

very very house and dance oriented 

powerful production 

her kids performing in it 

parts of it shocking, dark and provocative 

tons of fun and joy 

sexy 

amazing huge amounts of merch 

at least one new song

Very avant-garde in parts 

lots of old people in the audience 

Donna and nicki guest performing on LA or wherever they live 

17 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

Janet's in an interesting place at the moment. With the auctions of her costumes and cars etc happening and the company that secured her recordings trying to sell them, lack of a record deat etc I think she is partially self funding the tour - hence it's just the screens, basic stage and costumes and only 4 dancers etc she's doing it for her fans and maybe to make some cash. There has been some nastiness between M and Janet fans on twitter and we know M will deliver a M level show so hoping there's not too many comparisons as Janet is likely doing the best she can with what she has and can't compete with M's show or the $ it will generate etc 

Very well said - I had no idea, sounds like Janet is going through a really rough time at the moment, and I really hope she get's through it.

Despite that, it's so good that she's doing something for the fans and herself - she's not letting it stop her doing what she does to make a living and no one should ever denigrate her for it.

As you said, not everyone, well, in face very few artists can do a 'm' style concert and we are so lucky and m is so lucky for this and I know she is forever grateful as we all are.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic