The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 hour ago, Robertthenurse said:

I had a dream she started the concert of with Give It 2 Me.m, then the speaker system cut midway through, and the production was similar to Madame X 🤣

I think I had a similar one, but this time around right after the cut a giant Bob TDQ yelled at the audience : PSYCH! and then cackled hard

:scary::drama:

10 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Also, how much of the show do you think will be performed by Julia Garner?

Julia has signed a contract where she is hidden understage the whole tour and has to cover M whenever is needed. Also she has to be available for future reshootings of the tour film.:lol:

14 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

If she opens with the church theme, it would be amazing to see her open with Live to tell, then followed with a banger. Similar to the DWT opening.

However, I think the opening theme is going to be 1980s New York, she is probably going to open with something like Everybody, or Into the groove. Into the groove would be fantastic and she's never opened with it before.

I dread she will open with Celebration

That's so funny cause I had the exact same vision. 80s NY theme with Everybody or ITG as the opener. 

I apologize in advance for saying this but Holiday and Everybody are IMO extremely weak tracks and wouldn’t work so well as openers/closers unless they’re heavily remixed. Holiday RHT was underwhelming. I liked how it sounded in S&ST but again didn’t have the energy to open a show. Everybody in TGS was perfect but back then we had a juuuuicy band that made every song sound better than their studio versions and I doubt we’ll have one as good this time.

11 minutes ago, Ekans said:

I apologize in advance for saying this but Holiday and Everybody are IMO extremely weak tracks and wouldn’t work so well as openers/closers unless they’re heavily remixed. Holiday RHT was underwhelming. I liked how it sounded in S&ST but again didn’t have the energy to open a show. Everybody in TGS was perfect but back then we had a juuuuicy band that made every song sound better than their studio versions and I doubt we’ll have one as good this time.

Holiday is far from being a weak song.

Everybody, though I enjoy, isn’t that strong and I fully agree about Holiday on the RHT.

49 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

I agree. We are assuming it will be a dance song. For all we know "Shoo-Be-DooBe-Doo ooooo LA LA"

You're right.  Anything could happen.  This is why I try to stay ahead of "expectations" because Madonna hardly does what is expected.  That said, I would think the opening song really sets the mood for the rest of the show.  Being it's a "Celebration", it makes sense to start off with some sort of Party song.  She has so many; that could work.  What if she busted out with "Where's The Party" or "Causing a Commotion"?  Though, I do think whatever song she starts with will be something far more universally known and enjoyed.  "Holiday" seems like a good contender, but so does "Music".  Also, being some of her song are similar in theme or lyrics, I can see her mashing up something as well.

1 hour ago, tscott said:

You're right.  Anything could happen.  This is why I try to stay ahead of "expectations" because Madonna hardly does what is expected.  That said, I would think the opening song really sets the mood for the rest of the show.  Being it's a "Celebration", it makes sense to start off with some sort of Party song.  She has so many; that could work.  What if she busted out with "Where's The Party" or "Causing a Commotion"?  Though, I do think whatever song she starts with will be something far more universally known and enjoyed.  "Holiday" seems like a good contender, but so does "Music".  Also, being some of her song are similar in theme or lyrics, I can see her mashing up something as well.

She started off DWT with arguably the slowest ballad and vastly unpopular at the time. Nothing is off the table. Its fun speculating with you all

3 minutes ago, stefo said:

347431981_1404505123683886_3298902899451

I found this render of the stage 

That's fanmade based on the blueprints we've seen so far. However, I saw that the Mexico dates, the blueprints show that the left and right stages are part of the main stage, so it forms a big U shape. It still doesn't explain how she plans on getting to the floating center island

4 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I could be wrong and would need to go back and listen but I'm pretty sure I heard bits of "Celebration" and "Everybody" when Holiday was performed on the S&S Tour in 2009?

Wow, that’s cool if so. That means she wrote a demo of celebration during that tour. That song definitely feels more that a Madonna song than Oak-n-fold. 

8 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Wow, that’s cool if so. That means she wrote a demo of celebration during that tour. That song definitely feels more that a Madonna song than Oak-n-fold. 

I think she basically sang Holiday over the instrumental of Celebration. Wasn’t Celebration already released around the time of S&ST Round 2?

2 minutes ago, Ekans said:

I think she basically sang Holiday over the instrumental of Celebration. Wasn’t Celebration already released around the time of S&ST Round 2?

It was not released, but it was ready and announced. All the main sites revealed that the Holiday arrangement was basically the instrumental of the new coming track

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic