The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

Girls........... i know she was in studio and she can have 20.000 albums ready but.....

BUT.....

how many things are change after the hospital?

and if she decide to put down all the albums she make to do something completely new? 

Maybe before she want only to have fun...., and now, after the ICU she want only to reflect about life and herself........

9 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

according to insiders

"Madonna recording her new album when she was in an Induced Coma for 48 Hours While Hospitalized for a Bacterial Infection"

album will called "Project Veronica ICU"

enough with fake ass insider info shit

shit getting boring

madonna always take inspiration from her life..........  you just need to take an album and you can see it....... so something like a coma is not enough ? we talk about all the albums she can make before the hospital but now i think the situation is totally different.....,,,

4 hours ago, Askeroff said:

according to insiders

"Madonna recording her new album when she was in an Induced Coma for 48 Hours While Hospitalized for a Bacterial Infection"

album will called "Project Veronica ICU"

enough with fake ass insider info shit

shit getting boring

🎵 it goes something like this:🎵

iCU on the street and you walk on by🎵

3 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

The most hilarious thing is Ariana got number 1 this week with sane sales as Madame X got 5 years ago with no hit single in the UK yet didn't get number 1 it's gutting how an album so important didn't get that top spot ugh 

madame x was so epic........ sad the sales were not so high

42 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Madonna never once hinted she is making a new album yet everyone is making a big deal about that one time she was seen with Max Martin in the studio, like a year ago.

I’m no insider but let’s just be realistic…

This!  In fact, since Madame X, some keep insisting she's been recording a new album.  We do know she recorded A SONG with Max Martin and he confirmed that, and he stated him the song is a throwback to her older songs.  My guess she was wanting to perform something new for the tour as well, but ditched it, or maybe it's going to be part of one of the re-issues?  But yeah,  I don't believe for a second she's completed an album.

1 hour ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Madonna never once hinted she is making a new album yet everyone is making a big deal about that one time she was seen with Max Martin in the studio, like a year ago.

I’m no insider but let’s just be realistic…

I posted many screenshots of her in a studio, saying she's making new music + her confirmation of it in a Q&A. It's in the social media topic. I don't know how I can paste it here.

2 minutes ago, Salida said:

I posted many screenshots of her in a studio, saying she's making new music + her confirmation of it in a Q&A. It's in the social media topic. I don't know how I can paste it here.

https://retropopmagazine.com/madonna-to-release-new-music-alongside-launch-of-40th-anniversary-celebration-tour/

6 minutes ago, Salida said:

i think someone like M always, always, have something in her hands....... a song, a remix a re-edition but something........

26 minutes ago, Salida said:

I saw those but some are incorrect, like the Katy Perry one where the rumor started from when Madonna was seen with Lola at the airport a few days before ICU, and people thought it was Katy, you can find the pics online easily.

FzhPaiJaMAchPkL?format=jpg&name=900x900

I can’t find any place where she said she’s readying a ‘new album’ though and all those Swae Lee, Jozzy etc collabs never materialized anyway, I don’t think we should be expecting them.

For what I know, from my contacts, one song was actually slated to release and it was the Max Martin song, it was going to be out first in summer 2023, then delayed to fall 2023/winter 2024 and now I don’t even know what happened to it. :fantasy: 

If Madonna hadn't got a bunch of different new music ideas either finished, half finished or in production I'd be shocked. Five years with no new music and let's be honest she was writing Madame X in 2017-18. If she hasn't started something already and waits until the tour is over it will be 2025. That's the best part of a decade without working on new music?

its-not-realistic-its-just-not-realistic

There must be some stuff done eh.

There is six weeks til the end of the tour.

Then there's the amended concert show that's going to Brazil  May 4th

A rumoured return to the UK for some stadium dates (prays to god)

possibly an Aus-Asian leg in 2025. It looks like she goes there every 10 years maybe dunno so maybe 2025 second leg like S&S Tour

1. Confessions 06
  2. Rebel Heart 16

November - Like A Virgin 40th and announcement of the second leg maybe?

If there's no second leg and no LAV 40th I wouldn't count new music out for the first quarter of 2025 back in the studio in September - Nov after she's spent the summer with her kids. 

If not then I'm hella disappointed. Maybe I agreed with her not looking back all this time. New music and the next chapter please mother. 

In the Q&A video that I posted she said that she's working on 2 musical projects, the remixes and new music. And that she can't wait to make more new music. That was in January 2022.

i remember too.......

and for sure we will have something in the near future.......... for me she close the concert in April because she want to focus on a new era,......

In the Q&A video that I posted she said that she's working on 2 musical projects, the remixes and new music. And that she can't wait to make more new music. That was in January 2022.

Yeah, the new music she meant was those droplets we got: Material Gworl, HU on Tokischa etc. and we actually got them. And then we got Finally Enough Love, the remixes.