Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

11 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

We don't. Ppl think the contract that rented the area "borrowed" Madonnas stage. I refuse to give in to peer pressure 

well that's a ridiculous idea as if the world's biggest popstar is going to lend her stage to a random event before she even premiers her tour is the most stupid thing I've ever heard.

5 hours ago, MattyMads said:

well that's a ridiculous idea as if the world's biggest popstar is going to lend her stage to a random event before she even premiers her tour is the most stupid thing I've ever heard.

The lighting on the roof pretty much matches with the stage map (and is too complex for that random event), and that semi circular platform at the back kinda fits the rotating stage. 
Apart from that, everything is speculation.

On 8/10/2023 at 5:10 PM, ScottyX said:

Ya it's best to show receipts if you say you read it somewhere

I also remember a few other songs she's going to perform. But I know that she's going to open or close the show with Celebration (and that's pretty obvious).

I cannot show any receipts, though 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I really hope she's not gonna open with Celebration, ok as the closing number but I really want to be amazed by a very theatrical appearence on the stage ... I mean, I think this is gonna be the last huge one. I'm not saying she necessarily is going to retire but I can't see another stadiums or arenas highly produced world tour.

17 minutes ago, Lorx said:

I also remember a few other songs she's going to perform. But I know that she's going to open or close the show with Celebration (and that's pretty obvious).

I cannot show any receipts, though 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, adamski1974 said:

I am thinking Everybody as an opener... Was listening to some mixes the other day and thought it would totally work.

I agree - Celebration is not a good opener. Too obvious for starters and M is never one for the obvious.

plus - it's the has least "hit" vibe from a collection of her hits... imagine starting a greatest hits tour with a song that wasn't even that big.