Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

Yes! We have at least 20-30 percent of set list 

There is probably much more though. She will probably do a lot of shortened versions and a few medleys or mashups.

I think Burning Up, Ray of Light, La Isla Bonita and Open Your Heart are also part of the setlist. Two of those were teased during the announcement and Ray of Light as well as Burning Up were used for behind the scenes footage. At least one song will be performed on guitar as well. The song book page of You Must Love Me was also seen briefly in one of those clips.

The eye could hint at Frozen which is definitely going to make an appearance. That said, I think these songs will make an appearance one way or another:

Everybody

Burning Up

Holiday

Like A Virgin

Crazy For You

La Isla Bonita

Open Your Heart

Like A Prayer

Vogue

Frozen

Ray Of Light

Nothing Really Matters

Music

Hung Up OR Sorry

Bitch I'm Madonna

Just now, PHIL said:

Nothing Really Matters as a start to jump into 'The Madonna Story' ... makes perfect sense 

drama drama drama
then - > let's go right back to where it started - EVERYBODY!

i'd be already in heaven 💛❤️

I think Nothing Really Matters would go into Vogue.

If the show doesn’t start with Everybody, then she'll move the Danceteria segment elsewhere.

7 hours ago, MPowered said:

I never really expected more from Confessions other than Hung Up and Sorry. The latter is not one of her favorites though. She said she feels stupid singing it.

and she is right :lol:

Ok, finally some fun guys, it's seemed ages! I'm all about taking this two weeks ride to the debut night with the usual enthusiasm :heart: (who knows if she is really gonna make another huge stadims/arenas wold tour).

Apparently the songs we could be sure of at this point are

HOLIDAY (confirmed by Bob)

LIKE A VIRGIN (seen typed on paper in an IG post, apparently with the Billie Jean Jacko tribute)

CRAZY FOR YOU (heard on Instagram from the rehearsals)

VOGUE (confirmed by Bob)

NOTHING REALLY MATTERS (in a ballad form, confirmed yesterday by DM)

HUNG UP (partially maybe, as NOM announces today not much material will be included in the setlist from COADF)

BITCH I'M MADONNA (seen typed on paper in an IG post, but I wouldn't be disappointed if it was just an early stage mistake :lol:)

The songs I think will hardly remain unperformed are

MATERIAL GIRL

INTO THE GROOVE

PAPA DON'T PREACH

LA ISLA BONITA

LIKE A PRAYER

EXPRESS YOURSELF

FROZEN

RAY OF LIGHT

MUSIC

Prayers for RAIN to happen! Prayers for RAIN to happen!!!

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

News of Madonna are saying on their facebook page that NRM will be performed as a ballad

If true, I don't see this being the opening number then. It's called the Celebration tour, so it should be celebratory and upbeat, so starting the show with a re-invention of a non-hit as a ballad seems like a surefire way to make sure the crowd is disconnected.