Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

Material Girl and Express Yourself and Music not on a greatest hits tour is kind of a gag tbh. At least we know she tried 

They will surely be mentioned in a way. 
A minute of silence for Frozen and Secret anyway (and Rebel Heart also)  :pray::pray::pray:

3 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Why are people saying Material Girl, Express Yourself and Music aren't on the set list?  Where is this info coming from?

They just might not be sung but will be on backdrop video bridges and mashups. That bbc interview basically said if it's not official setlist all the big stuff like EY is gonna be featured just not performed by M. You'll have your favourites in there somewhere just maybe not in the official setlist. I for one think this is a genius move. We all get what we want and M gets to not do stuff that doesn't work for her anymore. 

5 minutes ago, kevdrwg said:

They just might not be sung but will be on backdrop video bridges and mashups. That bbc interview basically said if it's not official setlist all the big stuff like EY is gonna be featured just not performed by M. You'll have your favourites in there somewhere just maybe not in the official setlist. I for one think this is a genius move. We all get what we want and M gets to not do stuff that doesn't work for her anymore. 

But we're only speculating they may not be on it, right?  No one yet has confirmed the set list yet? 

3 minutes ago, McDonna said:

But we're only speculating they may not be on it, right?  No one yet has confirmed the set list yet? 

We don't know shit really. But the concept of greatest hits aren't just the songs but videos and costumes etc etc is legit. Also 20-25 sung songs and another 20 featured (presumably mashups and bridges and backdrop videos) given this concept I can imagine maybe even EY on video from blond ambition tour. 

5 minutes ago, kevdrwg said:

We don't know shit really. But the concept of greatest hits aren't just the songs but videos and costumes etc etc is legit. Also 20-25 sung songs and another 20 featured (presumably mashups and bridges and backdrop videos) given this concept I can imagine maybe even EY on video from blond ambition tour. 

Oh I understand the tour is celebrating all aspects of what's made her iconic.  Though, I'm sure the majority of the set list will be devoted to her top 40 hits.  I don't expect all would be performed in its entirety. And certainly some will be featured in interludes, mash ups or medleys.  

Also I get Stuart mentioned the tour is going beyond just performing the hits, but also including iconic costumes, visuals, sounds etc. that has been attributed to her over the last 40 years.

50 minutes ago, stefo said:

They will surely be mentioned in a way. 
A minute of silence for Frozen and Secret anyway (and Rebel Heart also)  :pray::pray::pray:

32 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Why are people saying Material Girl, Express Yourself and Music aren't on the set list?  Where is this info coming from?

18 minutes ago, McDonna said:

We don't know whether the songs teased by DrownedMadonna are all the full songs performed. Some of those may be snippets and some others probably weren’t mentioned in order to not spoil everything.