Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Opening with Hey You surrounded by children like Like Earth. Then she will go into Vulgar with the children serving as backing dancers and David doing Sam Smiths part.

Opening with Hey You/TYTBMP mashup instrumental, children playing in the sand and she comes out of the sand on a huge cross like The Tremors and sings Like An Angel Passing through My Room. 

Wait sorry my dreams and reality are mixing 🙃

21 minutes ago, truerebel said:

They have officially moved rehearsals from Brooklyn to Nassau Coliseum with stage set up....final weeks of rehearsals, I wonder if she will have a Friends and Family final dress rehearsal. Last I recalled was RIT, has she done this since?

IMG_6808.JPG

IMG_6810.JPG

IMG_6812.JPG

Great pics!

Thank you for sharing.

15 minutes ago, Andreo said:

I hope we get an iconic intro (song choice + scenography). I honestly found the RHT and MXT intro sections a bit underwhelming for her standards. 

so her entering RHT from a cage in the celing (imo the cage is possibly symobilising her dislike of writing camps as evidenced on IG at the time / or the wider corrupt music industry as a whole) singing a song called iconic isn't iconic enough for you?

12 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

so her entering RHT from a cage in the celing (imo the cage is possibly symobilising her dislike of writing camps as evidenced on IG at the time / or the wider corrupt music industry as a whole) singing a song called iconic isn't iconic enough for you?

Yas Yes GIF by AIDS-Fondet