Madame X tour Live 3 lp vinyl

Spanky1995

1 hour ago, The Ghost said:

Why is it just vinyl :(.  CD and Blu Ray please!

Well to be fair other than the two bonus tracks from the show, the audio has been released on streaming and digital platforms as well as the concert show. But I recognize you're asking for a CD/Blu-Ray as well.  My guess the Vinyl release is a more profitable move.  Vinyl has definitely seen an uptick as well. At the same time, most people have proven they stream than play physical formats like CDs or Blu-Rays anymore. :)

On 8/12/2023 at 6:12 PM, McDonna said:

Well to be fair other than the two bonus tracks from the show, the audio has been released on streaming and digital platforms as well as the concert show. But I recognize you're asking for a CD/Blu-Ray as well.  My guess the Vinyl release is a more profitable move.  Vinyl has definitely seen an uptick as well. At the same time, most people have proven they stream than play physical formats like CDs or Blu-Rays anymore. :)

I don't listen to live albums at all, so I am just gonna ignore this Madame X live vinyl release, however, even if CDs might be pointless these days, I understand the disappointment with no Bluray in sight. 

Madame X is (or was, not sure if still is) only available on Paramount+. Actually, I have been recently re-watching all her tours at home during summer, but since Madame X is not officially available in my country to stream, I simply could not.. So streaming is not always that convenient as it seems. Unless you go with Netflix, but also there, a lot of stuff is not available because we now have 5-6 big streaming services operating worldwide and not everyone is paying for all of them (I am definitely not). 

So for me, it would be much convenient to own it on Bluray, nicely display it with her other tours and watch it whenever I want, not whenever I pay for some streaming service only. 

I understand the exclusive deal with Paramount but that was supposed to last 2 years only, if I remember correctly. So it would be nice to make Madame X available on Bluray as well. They do not need press million copies, just I don't know 100 000 copies for fans. They would make few bucks and that's it, everyone is happy. It's not such an effort, it's setting there on their shelf recorded with professional photos from tour as well. 

7 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

I don't listen to live albums at all, so I am just gonna ignore this Madame X live vinyl release, however, even if CDs might be pointless these days, I understand the disappointment with no Bluray in sight. 

Madame X is (or was, not sure if still is) only available on Paramount+. Actually, I have been recently re-watching all her tours at home during summer, but since Madame X is not officially available in my country to stream, I simply could not.. So streaming is not always that convenient as it seems. Unless you go with Netflix, but also there, a lot of stuff is not available because we now have 5-6 big streaming services operating worldwide and not everyone is paying for all of them (I am definitely not). 

So for me, it would be much convenient to own it on Bluray, nicely display it with her other tours and watch it whenever I want, not whenever I pay for some streaming service only. 

I understand the exclusive deal with Paramount but that was supposed to last 2 years only, if I remember correctly. So it would be nice to make Madame X available on Bluray as well. They do not need press million copies, just I don't know 100 000 copies for fans. They would make few bucks and that's it, everyone is happy. It's not such an effort, it's setting there on their shelf recorded with professional photos from tour as well. 

If this vinyl is actually happening, I will be buying.  I'll definitely will be playing it.  But I also like to own it from a collector's perspective as well.

I agree that a Blu-Ray is due.  I'd definitely buy that as well.  I just can see it from a different perspective that it may not be as profitable these days to produce a Blu-ray since most people stream anymore.  I also prefer to own her work on physical formats myself.  :)

2 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

Streaming services often remove movies and replace them with others -- hence why I love to keep a collection of my own. Unless you're Disney 

Exactly.

This is why I prefer to collect physical media.

Streaming isn’t guaranteed and the artwork could always change, it could be moved to a service you do not subscribe to, etc.

Music is mostly fine for me to stream, but not films, unless I am just renting a film to watch once.

52 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

Exactly.

This is why I prefer to collect physical media.

Streaming isn’t guaranteed and the artwork could always change, it could be moved to a service you do not subscribe to, etc.

Music is mostly fine for me to stream, but not films, unless I am just renting a film to watch once.

I'm going to tell you a secret says hi!