VULGAR

deathproof

9 minutes ago, f78k said:

No, you can’t… 😅

IMG_7479.jpeg

It says that every time one votes.  I tried it and in a span of several seconds after voting several times, the percentage moved up each time.  Try it.  Refresh the page and then vote again. You'll see the percentage go up.

16 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I've noticed all the promo for this is about Sam... the ads, the visuals on Sam's socials, the canvas on Spotify on the song...

Fair game, since Sam's label is paying for the whole thing but... M's image should be there too, in my opinion.

But don't you think that's the strategy?  Heavily promote the younger artist who is quite popular at the moment?  But yeah, I'd like to see Madonna's image all over it too. 

6 minutes ago, tscott said:

But don't you think that's the strategy?  Heavily promote the younger artist who is quite popular at the moment?  But yeah, I'd like to see Madonna's image all over it too. 

I think it's the strategy, but not because Sam's the younger artist, it's just the label promoting their artist.

Madonna gets benefited either way but just a fan concern, that's all.

9 hours ago, Prayer said:

For God's sake, go to YouTube and just listen to it! It's now officially released. Why wait weeks or even months to listen to it on the radio? :cute:

6 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

What if you just never hear the song?

Ok ok guys i took a decision !!!

I fear i will never hear the track on radio as it seems french radios are still not decided to play any new Madonna music, so...

I'm writting you right now from work, i'm in my dj booth, it's the beginning of the night, not many people yet.

I have decided i will premiere "VULGAR" tonight ! It's the first time i will spin a track without even hearing it so it'd better be good ! I will just have to listen to the very beginning in my headphones to synch it to the previous track.

As i don't want to hear anything before playing it on the club i'd like to know if one of you can give me a link to the explicit version on Youtube (a good quality one please) so i can download it now to play it around 00:30 when the dancefloor is packed. 

Thanks in advance guys !!!

Edit : Is this one the explicit version ?? I don't want any cut words

8 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Ok ok guys i took a decision !!!

I fear i will never hear the track on radio as it seems french radios are still not decided to play any new Madonna music, so...

I'm writting you right now from work, i'm in my dj booth, it's the beginning of the night, not many people yet.

I have decided i will premiere "VULGAR" tonight ! It's the first time i will spin a track without even hearing it so it'd better be good ! I will just have to listen to the very beginning in my headphones to synch it to the previous track.

As i don't want to hear anything before playing it on the club i'd like to know if one of you can give me a link to the explicit version on Youtube (a good quality one please) so i can download it now to play it around 00:30 when the dancefloor is packed. 

Thanks in advance guys !!!

It's a massive B-O-P.

Play it without fear.

17 minutes ago, Mden said:

De re re re rem  de re re re re re re rem 

De re re re rem  de re re re re re re rem 

then

CF28B210-09C4-4EF0-AC28-12BDC7C3BF60.png.53b4b80a169540ef64bfa3a9fa77dbce.png

Voolgaaaah

Hope this helps. 

Thanks baby.

The thing i have to guess the right track to play just before "Vulgar", so it flows well in style, but without hearing it's not easy. I was thinking maybe "Break my soul" as i usually speed it up when i spin in.

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

I've noticed all the promo for this is about Sam... the ads, the visuals on Sam's socials, the canvas on Spotify on the song...

I'd swear i've seen somewhere a picture of a billboard with an M pic on it also, one from the making of the Frozen sickick remix video... with the sunglasses...

Sam-Smith-y-Madonna-lanzaron-colaboracio

something like that.

9 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I'm stressing. I hope it's a not a bad idea, there's a lot of people tonight and a great atmosphere on the dancefloor, i'm really hope i will not clear out the dancefloor with the track. My set tonight is immaculate !  I have never ever played something i had never heard... 

SPIT THAT BANANA TONIGHT on your club !!!!!!! DANCEEEEEE:Madonna018:

9 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I'm stressing. I hope it's a not a bad idea, there's a lot of people tonight and a great atmosphere on the dancefloor, i'm really hope i will not clear out the dancefloor with the track. My set tonight is immaculate !  I have never ever played something i had never heard... 

can you record the moment and post it on insta/youtube?

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic