Merch Pics

blondebenji

12 hours ago, Dita-84 said:

I am going tonight. I shall take some pictures. Is there anything you are expecting which wasn't there the first two nights, or just any new items in general? Was the viewfinder on sale during the first two nights? I would quite like the Girlie Show one.

Thank you.  that would be amazing

Maybe it will debut for the U.S. shows. Hope no one hurls an insult at me for that! So many people on this forum take every little statement like an attack, as if they have no social experience in the everyday world with people who actually communicate with humor and fun! How radical!!!

21 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Maybe it will debut for the U.S. shows. Hope no one hurls an insult at me for that! So many people on this forum take every little statement like an attack, as if they have no social experience in the everyday world with people who actually communicate with humor and fun! How radical!!!

Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC

On 10/15/2023 at 7:24 AM, cosmic_system said:

Do you realized the “horrible paintings” are also on the screens right? 
IMG_8090.thumb.jpeg.7834edeeb87a744b003b6ed44edc43c2.jpeg

Some of these are pretty nice. It's nice seeing them being blended, where there is the True Blue Madonna wearing the Madame X eye patch. 

I did get a vibe that the art direction for this tour is pretty retro and grungy. It isn't for everyone.  There are parts of the tour based on clips that seemed all over the place, but I think that's the point. I think people might find it tacky, but it's definitely an art movement, and I think it was around the 80s. Some of these remind me of her Interview Magazine from years ago.

The pop up shop upstairs also sells a few other items you may not expect. I picked up a popart badge set (presumably leftover from Rebel Heart tour) from the counter (£15). The circular table across from the counter (side facing the counter) also has the silver True Blue vinyls (£35). These are sold out online, so may be the only place to get it outside of ebay.

They also sold a couple of Madame X tops and the eyemask with her eyes / eyepatch in the shop. Might be good to purchase if these passed you by from the last tour. 

There was also the Finally Enough Love rainbow vinyl set. 

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

1 hour ago, Dita-84 said:

The pop up shop upstairs also sells a few other items you may not expect. I picked up a popart badge set (presumably leftover from Rebel Heart tour) from the counter (£15). The circular table across from the counter (side facing the counter) also has the silver True Blue vinyls (£35). These are sold out online, so may be the only place to get it outside of ebay.

They also sold a couple of Madame X tops and the eyemask with her eyes / eyepatch in the shop. Might be good to purchase if these passed you by from the last tour. 

There was also the Finally Enough Love rainbow vinyl set. 

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

I’m guessing the bomber jackets have sold out?

5 hours ago, Lucky Star said:

Some of these are pretty nice. It's nice seeing them being blended, where there is the True Blue Madonna wearing the Madame X eye patch. 

I did get a vibe that the art direction for this tour is pretty retro and grungy. It isn't for everyone.  There are parts of the tour based on clips that seemed all over the place, but I think that's the point. I think people might find it tacky, but it's definitely an art movement, and I think it was around the 80s. Some of these remind me of her Interview Magazine from years ago.

I thought these were Rocco's portraits, They look like his. They might be some other artist M discovered on line like the creator of the swirly Madonna's

Would anyone be good enough to pick me up a large size in the Madame x manifesto white tshirt if I was to PayPal the cash this eve? Should be around £20. It’s available from the upstairs pop up store. I wish I had picked it up last night and it’s sold out online. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic