Merch Pics

blondebenji

7 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

I ordered a t-shirt 2 weeks ago but nothing about it yet, not even a message. is it normal?

some t shirts, but not all merch on her UK site have been updated on the site to say it'll start shipping from the start of next month. They didn't say that when they were first made available if I recall

My bomber jacket has finally arrived.

They shipped it in a bag instead of a box from the USA to Germany. Luckily everything is fine and nothing was damaged.
I had to pay around €76 in taxes and customs. Total about €315 for everything. Still cheaper than if I bought it at the merch stand (for €350).
I ordered size medium because I buy all my jackets in size medium. It fits like a bomber jacket should fit. Compared to my other bomber jacket, it is similar. Not too short, not too long. It's puffy, the material might has to settle first. Would wear it open instead of closed. Looks better and feels better.

Excellent quality and immaculate embroidered "M" logo on the back.

6 hours ago, The Ghost said:

That's crazy,  it was £220 in London that's getting on for double.

It’s terrible to see how the prices are changing from place to place, for those who (like me) are waiting to buy the items in our city. Not very fair in my opinion. Anyone knows the prices of tshirts in Stockholm? Thank you!!!

21 hours ago, rebelbrain said:

It’s terrible to see how the prices are changing from place to place, for those who (like me) are waiting to buy the items in our city. Not very fair in my opinion. Anyone knows the prices of tshirts in Stockholm? Thank you!!!

The t-shirts were €47, so €3 cheaper. 

I finally got the bomber jacket from the US store, just in time for the Barcelona concert.

The quality is top notch and in my opinion it fits true to its size, I'm a medium size and it fits well.

Custom fees for Spain were 80 something euros... I ended up paying around 330€ for it.

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-30 at 12.11.04.jpeg