Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

9 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I agree, LN or someone needs to advise - just saw this on Twitter - so Ticketmaster is indicating they've not received anything from LN to postpone/cancel.  

Obviously it's not happening - but you'd think LN would have notified or done something by now - unless it's all insurance related so can't change the status until the insurance part is resolved.

Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 9.05.39 am.png

Insurance can be a bitch and hold things up.  Anyway, something is going to have to happen here in the next few days or there is going to be a lot of enraged people.  To me, this is a business hiccup.   I harbor no ill feelings towards Madonna over this.  She has people such as Guy who should be handling the business end of this.  Surely, they are doing something, but to me something has to be said before soon. 

Wow guys, read the last 5 pages all in a row: WHAT A FUCKING CHAOS!!!  :Madonna017:

Anyway I agree with @Voguerista, we don't have any official news, this is a very serious thing for all of us, her health first of all, her tour plans and, yeah c'me on, also our money and vacations. So it's normal we speculate on the small possible hints and details we are able to get and they're all positive, especially the smiling face of Rocco, for me it's the most serious element about her doing well.

Now, 100% they have to make an announcement about the dates they are sure have to be postponed, at the latest on saturday, it would be unrespectful for the audicence and maybe this TM automated email will be the bell to wake them up about this.

My speculation is that she will start the tour on summer, August or September (at least two weeks of rehearsals are necessary after such a stop), but definitely not on the 15th of July unfortunately.

39 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I’m starting to think Madonna is bouncing back and strongly(which is so like her)? I love that a dancer mistaking said they were back at The Collesium. I love that Madonna was well enough to travel back to The Hamptons to keep recovering.  I love that Rocco has been seen and smiling. The fact that Live Nation and Ticketmaster etc are still selling tickets today is a good sign too. Sure …we could still hear something soon on some show cancellations, but for now, I think no news is good news and may be a good sign of how well Madonna is progressing? Think positive and Keep 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏  All !!! Go Madonna! You’ve got this and no matter how long it takes! 💃🕺🏼💃🕺🏼💃💃🕺🏼🕺🏼🪩🪩🪩🪩🪩🪩🪩🪩🪩

I don’t think so. The show going ahead would be a terrible sign imo. Another Madame x fiasco. Let’s pray that doesn’t happen.

1 hour ago, stefo said:

Wow guys, read the last 5 pages all in a row: WHAT A FUCKING CHAOS!!!  :Madonna017:

Anyway I agree with @Voguerista, we don't have any official news, this is a very serious thing for all of us, her health first of all, her tour plans and, yeah c'me on, also our money and vacations. So it's normal we speculate on the small possible hints and details we are able to get and they're all positive, especially the smiling face of Rocco, for me it's the most serious element about her doing well.

Now, 100% they have to make an announcement about the dates they are sure have to be postponed, at the latest on saturday, it would be unrespectful for the audicence and maybe this TM automated email will be the bell to wake them up about this.

My speculation is that she will start the tour on summer, August or September (at least two weeks of rehearsals are necessary after such a stop), but definitely not on the 15th of July unfortunately.

Other than what Guy has posted, you're right we don't have any more official info.  Though, the fact he says "pause all commitments" and further stating that "a new start date"  it's not hard to deduce whatever has been planned is on hold. Some may have a hopeful outcome, but it doesn't mean the tour is going to happen as scheduled.  Guy was pretty clear about things are on pause and a new start date  Just because Rocco is smiling in an image doesn't mean that moment has anything to do in how he feels about Madonna's condition.  It's easy to smile at a funeral when something sweet is mention of someone who has passed. So we can't let images of even close ones convince us everything is fine.

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

I don’t think so. The show going ahead would be a terrible sign imo. Another Madame x fiasco. Let’s pray that doesn’t happen.

I agree.  A rosey prespective is nice, but it's unrealistic.

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

I agree, LN or someone needs to advise - just saw this on Twitter - so Ticketmaster is indicating they've not received anything from LN to postpone/cancel.  

Obviously it's not happening - but you'd think LN would have notified or done something by now - unless it's all insurance related so can't change the status until the insurance part is resolved.

Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 9.05.39 am.png

Wild lol. Hopefully they start organizing these postponements soon, at least for the first few dates? The last thing Madonna needs is more negative press about her tour timeliness (I'm joking!).

10 minutes ago, Glassy24 said:

Wild lol. Hopefully they start organizing these postponements soon, at least for the first few dates? The last thing Madonna needs is more negative press about her tour timeliness (I'm joking!).

I get what you are saying.  People are only going to be patient for so long.  When it affects their wallet, they are going to start being vocal.  Unfortunately, it only taints Madonna's name and so those who are in control need to quickly figure things out if shows aren't going to happen as planned.

On 7/4/2023 at 4:46 PM, Crazy For M said:

Looks like Ricardo is at M's5d9e4e3169fbffbca8d41645f2acdcab.jpg

I didn't know that Madonna had this beautiful little dog in her house! Something else Madonna and I have in common: our love for animals.

They say that bad news is the first to arrive but in the case of Madonna all the clues we have received this week have been positive. Let us not be surprised by her reappearance on her social networks with a photograph whose caption is "I'm back, bitches!"

WTF is happening here, is this guy truly dancing with Madonna? I don’t know the dancers but in his stories he’s dancing with other 3 dancers to music in what it seems to be a rehearsal site

https://instagram.com/stories/jaxonwillard/3140599308955683443?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== 

16AC547B-FF33-4882-83D6-C5C6DCBE46AA.thumb.jpeg.a331cc797b1f22878cde2f018dae633d.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

WTF is happening here, is this guy truly dancing with Madonna? I don’t know the dancers but in his stories he’s dancing with other 3 dancers to music in what it seems to be a rehearsal site

https://instagram.com/stories/jaxonwillard/3140599308955683443?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== 

16AC547B-FF33-4882-83D6-C5C6DCBE46AA.thumb.jpeg.a331cc797b1f22878cde2f018dae633d.jpeg

From this clip, it could be anything being Madonna isn't in it and can be an earlier rehearsal long before she became sick? May not even have anything to do with "music".

16 minutes ago, tscott said:

From this clip, it could be anything being Madonna isn't in it and can be an earlier rehearsal long before she became sick? May not even have anything to do with "music".

Yes all that is logical conclusions, the thing is why post it today? It looks like a soundstage vs the rehearsal arena so it indeed, looks older… 

2 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Yes all that is logical conclusions, the thing is why post it today? It looks like a soundstage vs the rehearsal arena so it indeed, looks older… 

So many people employed by Madonna.  I wouldn't read much into it.  Possibly just a a moment this person has in remembrance of an experience during rehearsals. 

32 minutes ago, tscott said:

Well that dancer is a pro (he has his blue circle) and some celebrities follow him and congratulated him for being part of the Celebration Tour so i guess we can take what he's posting as reliable. Anyway he didn't posted clearly that they are back ln rehearsals, as you said it could be a video from before M'sickness.

10 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Well that dancer is a pro (he has his blue circle) and some celebrities follow him and congratulated him for being part of the Celebration Tour so i guess we can take what he's posting as reliable. Anyway he didn't posted clearly that they are back ln rehearsals, as you said it could be a video from before M'sickness.

I wouldn't read much into this.  So many fans are so desperate for new info or to think things are going on as usual, when Guy Oseary has made it clear everything is on pause right now.  Just seems like a member of her crew is posting something in remembrence of their time together. 

Just now, Enrico said:

I understand that they still have no new calendar, but they could at least say which shows are 100% postponed, with a later announcement for new dates or refunds.

Considering that tickets are still on sale and even being delivered, they owe the public some extra notifications.

TOTALY agree. Judging by the tweet I saw earlier - LN haven't advised Ticketmaster of shows that are not going ahead yet.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic